-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@esther-c Characters still attend class and do normal stuff when their authors aren’t writing for them. They just fade into the background, not freeze in place, lol. Unless you want to write that they were doing something else that whole time.
If you want, I can give you a summary of recent events if you do want to jump back in
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ok so the character death topic refuses to load for me rn so I hope you see this here.
I really loved reading the short story! I’m now really curious about these characters and I want to know their backstories and what happens next. Is it from something you’re working on currently?
As for the challenge, I didn’t cry, but it…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h I bet we can get there before 2026. We just have maybe twoish more class periods and lunch before the dance.
@everyone would people be ok with making classes end early today to give the students time to get ready and to make the dance come quicker? I’m thinking one more class period, lunch, and then one last class.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
“I suppose.” Lois felt his worry go dull, like a voice being muffled in a midwinter snowfall. He let the flakes bury it, and turned back to the science project. He’d check in with Brea before tonight.
After identifying the last mineral, a chalky white crumbly rock, the group looked around to find that they…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Did you find it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oooh that’s a good idea!!
And I like your ideas too…I feel like that would be really cool if we did something like that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I did not make up the minerals, they are real.
Well I’m dumb XD
Still, that’s cool though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I am impressed that your worldbuilding has gone as far as making up new minerals for the world. Did you make those up on the spot?
@elishavet-pidyon Whenever I write Dante, I definitely overuse the word “grin” too, lol. Sometimes words just stick i guess
Lois
Lois gave a simple nod. He wrote down something in his class notes, then…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Lois
Lois looked down at the textbook. Corpse crystal wasn’t actually the scientific name given in the book, but, just like fool’s gold was another name for pyrite, Hugo was technically correct.
“And what are you talking about besides that, anyway?”
“Living imaginary friends and little siblings.” Lois put away t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yeah the challenge is still open for anyone! I have no idea when the characters will be finished if I do draw them, but I’ll try not to take very long. I’d really love to read your short story.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Now that I’m going back to the beginning…
This is really hard XD
because I know you’re trying to go for the “chaos” vibes of a big family as they get ready for church and the party. You set up Hallie, Easton, and the parents pretty well, especially for the fast-paced scene, but the other siblings kind of disappear throughout the book.
Maybe…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
To be honest, I’m not really sure.
I might have to reread it a little more and let you know XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Lois
“I’m just… worried about my sister. A bit. You met her and her friend in the library. She…” Lois shook his head. “Never mind it. There’s not really anything I can do while in class anyway.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Yijun sounds like an interesting character. What kind of setting is he from? The word prince immediately makes me think medieval, but that might not be right.
(but that would be after he already got away, so does that still count as a response…? ah, questions questions)
I think of the secondary response as what they resort to if the first r…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I would just like to see it set up a little more at the very beginning chapters.
I know you’re going for chaos on the Sunday morning before church, but like I mentioned before, since Easton and Hallie’s family is a big one, I think you need to focus more on their family and the dynamics. I’d love to see Hallie’s closeness with her mom…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! you’re the best and I always love exchanging ideas with you <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay soooo
Yet again, my novel is under SERIOUS CONSTRUCTION
I almost gave up writing two months ago and decided that God was leading me back to the novel I fell in love with MANY years ago <3
I realized that the reason I stopped writing was because of my characters.
Marcurious, Livia, Aubrielle, and Calia made me so angry XD they felt so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I LOVE LITTLE HALLIE
- Load More

Well, I am seeing it now. ;p
Yay, I’m glad you liked them. They’re both part of the serial story Koshka and I are writing. The snippet you got will be part of the appendix section about Onnendel.
I’m glad it was an emotional piece, but not too dramatic. 🙂 I am so happy it made you sad. (Weird thing to say, but true, lol.)
AWESOME! ok. XD What…[Read more]
@loopylin I don’t mean to bug you, I’m just curious, and I know sometimes I need to be nudged a little. Have you drawn any of this yet? I can send a different character description if this one is not working.
Anyway. Just excited to see what you do. =D
@elishavet-pidyon I completely forgot lol. Thanks for the reminder! I’ve be so disoriented lately, I got up this morning and started getting ready for church. On a Monday. 🤦♀️
Anyways, I’ll start drawing Victor tonight :]