-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
More boards for y’all!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
More boards for y’all!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

( @rae ) -
Loopy replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Whoops I accidentally ignored people again lol
@hybridlore that’s awesome! What project were you writing for?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Hehe

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*sips tea and gives myself a glitter mustache*
Thanks, guys! It was really fun to make
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re in public school too???
I thought I was the only one on here XDXD
I know how hard public school can be (I used to be homeschooled too) so if you ever need to talk to someone who gets it, you can always tag me <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Great, now I’m definitely never gonna hear the end of this
I have a drawing I’m working on rn, I’ll post it when I’m done, okay?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Andrew doesn’t even have that hairstyle anymore…
And I can point out three major mistakes rn with that drawing…
but thx I guess
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
If you can’t tell by my new name, I’m in a goofy mood.
Also, Ruee is a real nickname of mine and Ruee Hamster Huey is something my little brother calls me (if you don’t get the reference, Calvin & Hobbes Hamster Huey and the gooie kablooie) (hopefully spelled ‘huey’ correctly) -
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge (I’m posting it) @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper *tries to think of other tags* *fails*Â @whoever else, Idk
So Andrew and I have an RP together with our charries and as I was skimming it yesterday, I found this scene and thought some of you on KP would like to see it
Andrew (Rax): After eating for a little bit he remembered…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’d personally be fine with that!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!!! That means a lot to me and it’s so encouraging <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I like it! That’s amazing!
- Load More

Lol
How did you change your name?!?!? I must learn
Oh, nvm, I figured it out 😈