-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
btw you ever finish that drawing of Soldier? It’s ok if not haha
his project is on hold at the moment, sorry
He was weaking havoc
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I didn’t really think super hard about how the dragon works, lol. But I guess the bottom mouth would end up biting its tongue a lot if both mouths tried speaking at the same time.
It’s a mutant, not a kind of species. I based it off a ai art glitch that I found one time. He could work as a pretty good monster/ villain…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m not asking why, I’m asking HOW?!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Do ittttt
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I posted that literally three minutes ago, how did you find it so fast?!
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
debating whether or not I should post a drawing I did…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t think they have.
Chase
“Woah. Look out, everybody. Rain storm incoming.”
Chase heard the comment, but ignored it, thinking the girl was talking to someone else.
“You okay, kid?”
Chase paused. At first, he didn’t reckonize the voice, but now he almost thought he knew this person. He turned and looked at her. To him, she s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha killed one of @ellette-giselle ‘s Agents.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Did you hear that one of my characters actually did kill someone in the School RP?
WHATTTT
RUTH NOOOOOOOOOO WHYYY -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Hehe maybe if I stay up long enough, I’ll catch one of the early risers
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Dragon squared
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Why do I feel more social at 3:00 am than any other time of day?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
And this isn’t finished but here’s a double dragon

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Can’t sleep so imma post some art here.
I traced this pose a bit cuz I was feeling lazy

it’s me :]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I think that Character Party was ONE OF A KIND
And that’s why we can’t ever replicate it
Sadly
But like I think I’m gonna remember it for the rest of my life…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
“Woah. Look out, everybody,” she joked to the rest of the nearby empty hallway.
Nearly empty. Ugh, I hate that I can’t edit typos after a certain time limit.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
People must be hungry or something
- Load More
