-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always What?! *cough* No, I am not… Who told you I was?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose you are not alone. I’m here. I will write after I ketchup.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always I don’t like being in front of people. *shrug* I am introverted you could say.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson *looks up your horses’ names for no reason. Or maybe because she likes horses*
Donovan- Son of DONNDUBHÁN
DONNDUBHÁN- From Gailic elements meaning, ‘brown’ and ‘dark’
Interesting…
Athena- Comes from ‘sharp’ and ‘praise’.
Neat. *takes cat face* :3
@salome01w4g *looks at you suspiciously* You go crazy when you drink coffee? *…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking I think I’ll use those. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Praying for you. *is squashed by hug* *blinks in shock* Ummm, thanks… Glad to help.
@salome01w4g Awww… Thanks. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree @ingridrd @emily Thanks!
@daughteroftheking Thanks! I understand. It shouldn’t be a problem though. After November I’ll probably edit on Starting Fires a bit. Even if I don’t I have a lot of comments to go through… So you should be able to keep well ahead of me. 😉 (Wi-Fi… 🙁 ) Glad you really want to read it! -
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose I find loopholes… National Backspace Ban Day. Where everyone selects and replaces instead of using backspace. *sigh*
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree *Sees your word goal* *gasps* Whoa.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths Ah, siblings.
@leumeister The animation one was good. -
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong THAT is an excellent explanation. *chortles in delight*
And @catwing, that is funny! 😆 -
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Yes, well some of that is to make short sentences for effect, but I’ll think about that! 😀 Thanks! And @salome01w4g 😊
I’ll give thought to the council. My thought is that they’re just a small band of thieves, but somebody else hired them for some purpose….*goes off to writing corner to ponder this more thoroughly* -
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Poem Snippets by Iliara in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Thanks everyone! ☺️☺️
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d @allison-grace @aislinn-mollisong @emily @catwing @salome01w4g @daeus @kate-flournoy @ingridrd @sarah-anson @alltheotherpeopleonthistopic
I made another one.

Picture credit via Pexels
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking I hate to leave you in the heat of this desperate battle, but sadly I must away. Daddy is back from work. I have 200 words to go. I might be back later round 7ish.
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking aye we shall fight this battle together!
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking your doing NaNo write?? (Pun totaly intended wait is that a pun?)
I’m not but I’m trying to get to 2000 words per chapter and I’m determined not to leave unless duty calls me till it’s finished . right now I’m at 1416. *sighs* 584 words to go. *cries pathetically* - Load More
