-
Catwing and
Sink are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I actually was in tears. For several days. WHY KEENAN WHYYYYY!!???!
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman Absolutely. I’ll pray for God to give you wisdom.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m just going to tag people because I forgot to earlier. @catwing @jess-penrose @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @aratrea @daeus @lady-iliara @xonos-darkgrate @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I am writing! Hello?
hello? hello? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@everyone I must go. 428 words… Oh well. More tomorrow.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister In case you haven’t noticed I fixed it… For some reason I didn’t type the last word, but I thought I did… Solved.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Yep.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Bye @jane-maree
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks…
*cough* it is mine. *grabs feathers before they can reach the ground* Aha! *toss the feathers* -
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always There’s online acting courses where you could learn stuff, you just wouldn’t (obviously) be able to perform in something. Although there may be a way to take acting courses and then meet up with other kids to do a performance. I don’t know, as I’ve never checked it out. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @perfectfifths @dekreel The Spirit show on Netflix is actually some sort of spin-off where they added a girl into the story. O_o I haven’t watched it, but I kinda shudder…Spirit actually takes place in the Wild West, so I don’t know why they added a modern girl.
*shrugs* my opinion. 😊 Just, that’s not the original. -
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking … uh-oh…
okay all @catwing @seekjustice @winter-rose @jane-maree @ everyone else I can’t remember to tag I’m signing off from here, I’m gonna keep outlining but bed time is soon so I’m closing KP
-
Snapper and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I may be a slow typer… And not have a very detailed outline…
@daughteroftheking *gasp* Muh, ha, ha! -
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing lol now I’m outling my next chapter 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
My progress is so slow. 😛 309 words… I must write more!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice I never said that…
@jane-maree Hello writer! You write lots.
@emily good. - Load More
