@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Heeey, not bad. 🙂 *high five* Is it for a certain character or…?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Hiiii! *enthusiastic wave* Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet (and yes, bestistest is a word. 🙂 ). Glad you found this crazy land. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Kingdom's History in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper randomly made me king. *hands you ice cream*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Kingdom's History in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@cindygreen yup. It’s @Daeus. I think he offered free ice cream for the right to the throne or something… there have been several attempted insurrections by a certain *cough* other Chosen One and her fellow insurgents, but thus far free ice cream has won out.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Kate Flournoy (Katherine Olivia Flournoy)
Human (has been known to alternate between elf and dragonet at times)
Outer space. Probably. Hops between any and all realms, times and dimensions at will.
Short, thin; fair skin, long black hair with faint red and gold highlights (not kidding), chocolate brown eyes, oddly pointed, slightly turned-up…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice The novel is… still alive. That’s about it. 😉 I have a whole new respect for people who do this year after year.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Since this thread has been revived and no one guessed yours from a while ago, my guess is Lilo and Stitch…yes?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa I love Pixar!! That’s so awesome
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking *GASP!* <3 <3 <3 Steampunkkkk!!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Thank you! Who else has said that…?
Doctor Who? (unlikely, but there are a couple “NOOOOOOOOO!!’s” in there. XD )
Toy Story 3??!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Aww, you think? Thanks! Actually I guess you could sorta call me an alien, too. I’m writing a novella about another planet and one of the characters is named “Dekreel.” So… Yeah, a little confusing. X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Toy Story 2?? XD
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal I forgot to ask you: Do you like photography? If so, what are your favorite things to take pictures of? I like taking pictures of buildings, smokestacks and tall things. Can I see some of your pictures? I loooove photography, and whenever I can get my hands on my dad’s camera I will snap away!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey y’all! I am fairly new to the writer’s corner? What happens here? Is is basically where you chat with fellow writers while you’re writing?
Oh, and @catwing, what on Taranar is a “Word War?”
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara that’s perfect! I have to go to bed too. Good night. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*lightbulb DING* OHHH, a pet hedgehog! @lady-iliara Thank you for showing me that website! I shall put Alf in my story!
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Oh, I’m so sorry, I just finished writing for the day! (Lucky I even got to writing today!) I was working on the picture prompt thingy for this month.
I’m going to bed. Night all!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia Those are good reasons! I wouldn’t know because I have barely seen any of him – just a couple episodes. But I have seen the Dalek genocide episode, so I know what you’re talking about.
#3 – *snerk!* I see where you’re going with that! He’s so romantic. I really hate it when the Doctor is romantic.
*looks around wildly* *takes your hand*…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel @lady-iliara you writing? Want to Word War?
- Load More

