@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I KNOW!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! AETHASIANS ARE TAKING OVER!
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Come to think of it, there are a lot of inanimate things that do have tragic backstories! Lol. Actually once I was daydreaming about the stressful life of a used book being shipped from place to place. So yeah I know where you’re coming from
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Makes sense! Next time I’m working on my novella/KP adventure, I’ll definitely stop by! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g Have you found a place to stay??
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl LOL Did that happen?!
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal Thanks, glad you like them! I use my Dad’s camera, too. It’s a Nikon Koolpix P510. I used that to take the refinery picture. And I used my phone to take the koi fish picture. And both of them are tweaked with Photoshop 🙂
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel! Aww, thank you! I love photography! My camera (I actually borrow my Dad’s, but it’s sorta “willed down” to me know LOL) is a Canon Rebel T2i!
Love your pictures! What kinda of camera do you use again?
Thanks <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
…Well obviously I need to tag someone…
@emily @sage-g @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @seekjustice
A reply earlier:
Hey y’all! I am fairly new to the writer’s corner. What happens here? Is it basically where you chat with fellow writers while you’re writing?
Oh, and @catwing, what on Taranar is a “Word War?”
Nobody answered, so I tagged a bit 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal I was just on your blog! Those are so beautiful!! Like that one where the kids are running into the forest… <3 <3 <3 And the one where they’re hugging each other! So cute! Oh, and of course that one with the pumpkin! 🙂 What kind of camera do you use?
Here are a couple of my photos. I like photographing nature and a…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ingridrd *nods* Those characters can be so unruly! Or just weird. VERY weird. XD
You know you’re a writer when your villain is beginning to genuinely scare you.
You know you’re a writer when your characters have theme songs that you play when you’re writing about them.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily ARTHAM!!!! *ahem* Sorry, I get… um, excited about my favorite characters. 😀 Janner is another favorite of mine.
P.S. Fangs are ugly. Especially Bat Fangs. Those creep me out. *shivers*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Nice map!! Come, Reggie, we have a Pendam to explore.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel That’s unique! Would not have thought to wear celery. I usually just eat it. 😉
-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel! I LOVE photography! It’s practically my life. 🙂
My fav. things to take photos of are babies and little kids, but I do LOVE nature as well! Black and white is great! I have a photography blog @ dassahphotography.blogspot.com, if you’d like to look. All of my siblings are on there too 🙂
Here’s one of my most recent ones <3 🙂

-
photobloggergal replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily! I LOVE plaid shirts. Yeah, totally! Ironing is such a pain on ANY button-down shirts… but I still love wearing those things 😉
That’s so cool that you went to the Creation Museum! We live about an hour and 15 min. away from it, yet we haven’t seen the ark yet! (We have visited the museum before) It’s a little bit of a hassle to drive…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
XD Okay… lemme see if I understand you here. You thought that K became ‘evil’ like M, but then K wasn’t evil? And it confused you?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Nice! 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Alia did it? How so?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Oh, heheh! Sorry! *apologetic grin*
-
Joy replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 😮😮😮😮😮
How did you do that?!
- Load More
