@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic Discussion for Video Two: The Importance of Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 8 years, 10 months ago
Ah, thank you!
This should help a lot.
@daeus -
Daeus replied to the topic Discussion for Video Two: The Importance of Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I believe lesson three of the course addresses this subject. Have you looked at that yet?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Discussion for Video Two: The Importance of Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aratrea Hey, Josiah!
I recently started a new novel, planning it, at least. And I can’t pick a theme for it. My plot is sorta laid out already, but I can’t find a theme. What should I do?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Thank you! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Becaussse The story isn’t done yet! 😛
@emily Yes, you are in the story! Everyone who filled in that list is in the story
@shannon Unfortunately I can’t 🙁 #1 Because I have too many characters already, and #2 because you’re on a different planet (But then again, so was Emily, but she gets a ride on @inkling-for-christ‘s T…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd *withdraws greedy little hands* Aw.
And thank you! I like that picture.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking *shakes finger* Not yet. Don’t be naughty.
I like your new profile picture! 😉
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd *gasp* That’s exciting! *reaches out greedy little hands to grab at book* 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Thanks, girl! 😉
@daughteroftheking Of course! When it’s finished, of course. I’m actually pretty close to done! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel MMMMmmmmmm. 🤐 Whyyyyy?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I'm rubbish at this… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ingridrd Oo! Have I mentioned I need to read this?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Me!? *faints*
This is severely cool. Uhh, let’s see, I’m kind of tall, with short, light brown hair, dark brownish eyes, and light skin. Can I wear a cool cloak? That would be fun. Also, I’m from Rohan. I kind of live everywhere and nowhere at once, since I jump from one dimension to another all the time. *cough*ImeanIreadalot*cough*I’d…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help! I don't understand my characters! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I remembered one more thing that’s helped me flesh out characters.
It’s the concept of yearning.
Yearning is different from a goal. A goal is generally viewed in an external light. For instance, the MC of my WIP has a goal of saving the world. His yearning, however, is to live a life that achieves greatness. This is much deeper and…[Read more]
-
Sink replied to the topic I need help–#book issues in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, thanks for the replies everyone! These totally helped so much, you wouldn’t believe it.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m putting you in the story along with Reggie if that’s okay. So quick question: What do you want your character to look like? And what’s her name?
@dragon-snapper I’m not telling you what’s happening! 😛 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel *squints* Hey. I think something happened to the post. What happened to the rest of it? 😛
Seriously though, what’s gonna happen!
@kate-flournoy I’m sorry. *pat shoulder* I don’t know why it has to be stopped, but I’m sorry anyway. There there.
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa I wrote a Christmas poem once! Even tried to submit it here, but it wasn’t clear enough and it was kind of dark. It’s called “My Arms Branch Out Wide.”
I also like homemade cards! Usually they involve folding a piece of paper in half LOL. I’m not artsy when it comes to paper and 3D stuff 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yes, but do you do that after having fainted in the throne room and had a terrible dream? XD
Why would I kill you?? Or do you mean in the KPA? All right, I won’t! 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dekreel ooh, that’s an unusually flattering representation of me waking up. It usually involves rolling over at least five times and eventually tumbling off the bed tangled in my fleecy blanket (with static hair flying all over the place) and then crawling my way still half asleep to my closet while splitting my ears with yawning and trying not…[Read more]
- Load More
