@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @leilani-dove!! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! (First to say it!!) Or as I like to call it: The bestest place in cyberspace. 😀
Anna-Lee is such a beautiful name! But don’t worry, I’ll call you Allie 😉
Ooh, what’s your book about, if I may ask?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Ah well…. 😉
D.G. Snapper has the same personality as Dragon Snapper though…but she can’t breath fire. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 @shannon @sam-kowal Let me make this easy on you. If their’s a KP conference, then I’ll come as a human so I can’t melt any chairs.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Aye, that I do. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
My brain doesn’t want to write. Oh well. Bye! @emily
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Brilliant ideas, everyone. 😉
@Winter-rose or his family could be away and coming home on Christmas Day and he decides to decorate the house for them…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily *appears in a puff of smoke* *coughs* Hi!
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper But they’re not chairs exactly! And melting horses is just plain… o_0
@anne-of-lothlorien We seemed to have hijacked your thread…
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @princessfoo You guys go ahead and disguise yourselves as bumbling henchmen. But I really don’t want to change my profile photo back to that dark and evil one that I used when I was a bumbling henchman. (Remember that, NC?)
Although that makes sense…
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Oh yes. Aren’t I predictable? High-pitched violins always played in the background, and was very mean to my servants.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Nope. But they run away when they see a dragon.
[we have hijacked this thread]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @epicaddie2 @sam-kowal I will melt them all!

-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 @sam-kowal @shannon
What about stools? What about sofas? What about benches? Trees? Table tops? Horses? Carpeted floors?
Or does it have to be beanbags? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Whoops, missed your last post. See you!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Thanks, friend.
What is your favorite subject in school?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Zzzzzz… I’m going to take a nap and then do some homework. Happy writing! *salutes*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd You can do it!!
Yup, she butted into my life like that several times.
I still like her though 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel I am working on the sixteenth chapter of my WIP…my goal is to have the first draft done before Christmas. *crosses fingers*
Those English teachers. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Hullo! What are you working on? I’m revising the prologue for my KPA. My English teacher recruited herself the editor. *rolls eyes*
- Load More
