@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Aww, praying! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO THE FOREMANS!!!!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily <3 <3 Wingfeather Saga!!!
“If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken // Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools // And watch the things you give your life to broken // And stoop and build them up with worn out tools.”
— The IF Poem
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Definitely! That sounds quite unpleasant.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @ingridrd @other-artists
I have three characters if someone is willing to tackle that! And I’ll draw three of your characters in return 😉 Or one character from three different people… Whatever 😀
Julia: Brown hair in braids, and green eyes. Big smile
Jason: Caramel/Brown hair with bangs combed to one side, gr…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Switchfooooooot!!! Yep, that’s LOTR. 😀
@epicaddie2 *ridiculously loud* HAMILTON!!!!! Ok, I just needed to do that. xD
You have?? That’s so cool! Do you like Switchfoot? (I’m sorry if we’ve had this conversation before. I think my memory chip is overloaded with song lyrics 😉 )
Oh, here’s another quote:
You use way to many…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
singforjoy are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Nope. The movie it’s from is kind of old, but not ancient.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking Switchfoooot! 😀 Is that other one LOTR? Sounds like it
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Splendid idea! (and @sam-kowal , that one from Not Today is one of my favorites EVER.)
Lessee… *looks through memory*
Don’t panic! -Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
Why do write like you’re running out of time? Write day and night like you’re running out of time? Everyday you fight like you’re running out of time, – Hamilton
All…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy If I were to answer that, it would be a long list. If you are interested, I would just go ahead and listen to all of them and decide for yourself which ones you don’t like.
For what it’s worth, my favorites are “Interlude III” (1st album), “A Shade Tree” (2nd album), and “The Big Bang” (8th album). 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Random guess: Tomorrowland.
I’ve never seen that movie, but it seems like that quote would be from it.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Aw man! Certainly.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Here, try this quote:
”We are the music-makers and the dreamers of dreams.”
@catwing @dragon-snapper @xonos-darkgrate @ingridrd @perfectfifths @epicaddie2 @seekjustice @dekreel
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Oh. Huh. Oops. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Nice! 😀 Read ya around! 😀
And when I do see Star Wars, I’ll tag you in a message or something. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well, I got 729 words down. I’m gonna pack it up. Seeya later! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Uhhh, actually it is Totoro. It was after the girls had the dream about growing a tree and they get up to find that the trees have actually sprouted.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel The only Studio Ghibli movies I’ve seen are My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away, and I’m pretty sure it’s neither of those.
So, basically, I’m clueless. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I wasn’t going to! XD Unless you saw it, of course.
Of course then I’d be bugging other Kapeefers who haven’t seen it and are reading this conversation…
Anyway, it was very good, I’ll tell you that! 🙂
- Load More
