@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy started the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Time for a new Corner!
I’m editing the KPA 🙂
@aislinn-mollisong @emily @dragon-snapper @everyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily The Doctor would rather read historical fiction 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Sorry, didn’t know you were a Star Wars fan! Just a Doctor Who fan 😉
It did have a lot of parellels!
So what do you think?
- Is Kylo Ren going to stay the Emperor, or is he going to join Rey? He’s very unstable
- Is Finn going to fall for Rey or Rose? XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Whoops. @dekreel
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Is this something like him? (He looks younger than 20, but…)

-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Okey dokey!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong HAHA Awesome! The only other ENFP I know from here is @anne-of-lothlorien.
Do you know much about the MBTI test? I know the “E” stands for extroverted, but what does the whole thing stand for?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Actually so am I! Just over three pages! *dances a jig* Nothing like progress! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I was wondering lol. Ahh okay 🙂
So what are you writing?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Aw missed you! Seeya later
@aislinn-mollisong Still here?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @aislinn-mollisong And I’m signing out now. I edited until 70%
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Weclome and thrice welcome!
-
Joy started the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m just basically going to do what @kate-flournoy did with Rogue One. Has anybody seen The Last Jedi yet?! If you have, awesome! What did you think of it? If you haven’t, #1: go watch it, and #2: don’t come back to this thread until you’ve seen it as I’m thinking there’s probably going to be spoilers here.
Anyway, I think the movie was awesome!…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I dunno… I don’t think I’m outspoken enough to be your assistant. Besides, I don’t think you need much help 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Your signature line… *dies*
@Emily @Shannon Right… if anyone asks, we were out smashing mailboxes. *please get the Cars reference someone* 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper
*bursts into room* *cue spotlight and worms-eye-view camera* I AM HEERRRE!
Hello! I’m writing! 🙂
Aislinn, can I just say how much I love your profile pic? I have been meaning to say that for a long time! 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Hhmm… Caroline would rather be a scholar. Goats don’t interest her. 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl This is a great idea!
Caroline would rather have a t-rex the size of a dog. She wouldn’t know what to do with it though, and Mack (another MC) would probably teach it tricks when she wasn’t looking. She already doesn’t remember her family, so that settles that. 😛
She would watch the movie, and would have a terribly good time…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Brainstorming help in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Oh, I totally misread you. 😛
Okay, great. Glad it helps. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @introvert_girl @princessfoo
Would your character rather live in Antarctica for two years, or the Sahara Desert for two years?
The Doctor would rather live in the Sahara (and eat 20 pancakes 🙂 )
- Load More
