@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Ahem. Sorry about that. @kate-flournoy It kept sending me to your website again. That’s all I could type before heading off to the Inky Notebook. XD
The genre is called KP Literature. 😀
@catwing Yep. That’s how you spelled it. Though if I’d known that Regnis was going to be such a popular place, I might have named it something easier.
When…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing At this rate someone needs to publish a book of Kapeefer stuff!
I’m so excited!! *scratches your cheek because cats like that*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flou
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I can see it. I can’t comment though…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Now I have to catch up…
Ike would rather stay in the Sahara desert. Going cold is awful.
Scholar, most likely. Although goatherd sounds more adventurous.
Allergic to favorite food and never stub toe–he gets hurt…a lot. Every lit bit of himself not hurt the better.
The future. Cause then he can change it if he wants.
Non-fiction, cause then…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ah, ha. Sounds a bit like Kay.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Catwing wow, we’re just gonna start a regular new genre here! XD
-
Catwing started the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @dekreel I… Couldn’t resist… I have decided to write a KP fanfic also. A Christmas one. That takes place in the Castle Regnis (Is that how you spelled it?). I’m trying to cameo lots of people, include GIFs, profile pictures, and raspberries… *cough*Imayhaveturnedthesunintoaraspberry.*cough*
Though if someone had ideas that…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy OHHHH thanks! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing I did notice that I had to “allow access…” Do you know how to work this?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and by the way, it may help if you put the sharing settings of the doc on ‘anyone with the link can view’. That way we don’t have to request individual access.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel ooh, cool! I likey. 😀 I’m such a drama queen…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Hello! Wow, that’s four Kapeefers writing a KP fanfic! You, me, @dragon-snapper and @sam-kowal!
I just posted the full prologue on the KPA thread if you wanna see ;3
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel it doesn’t work. Perhaps you don’t have it open to people who have a link?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Kay would want to know about the other characters. She would want to look out for them. 🙂
Would your character rather jump off a cliff knowing they would be caught [by a dragon or a harness depending on your setting] or fall down the steps.
Kay would rather jump off the cliff. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @lady-iliara @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @catwing @daughteroftheking @sam-kowal @alia @KAPEEFERS!
I am currently on the third chapter, and I decided that it was time to show you guys the full prologue!
So here you go! Please feel free to make suggestions and comments!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yup! Saw it the day it came out.
In my opinion, The Last Jedi was the best Star Wars yet! I was more excited for that movie than I’ve ever been for a movie before, and it still way exceeded my expectations. To me it seemed original and fresh, as well as unexpected. Also, Star Wars has to have a certain amount of weirdness, and this m…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Well you know what they say, ‘If you can’t beat ’em join ’em.’
I wanted to write a comedy so I’m writing my own KP Fanfic. There may be too many raspberries… ;P
@dragon-snapper @dekreel I have joined you! -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Ohhh… I shall do this for Kay Waters, because she’s the star/Easter-egg for my books.
T-Rex the size of a dog that would funny and less expensive. And it’s sneakier if she want it to help her on a mission.
Lose all memory of her family. Because then they could find her. [Though when I write her book she can’t remember her…[Read more] - Load More
