@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! What are your favorite books?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Hey! Welcome to kingdom pen! 😀 What’s your favorite book?
@aislinn-mollisong What about melted chairs?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl The Doctor would rather make the gift herself, and no one celebrated her birthday
@perfectfifths Sappy romance X)
Would your character rather ride a shark, a tiger or a giant snake?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I LOVE WRINKLE IN TIME!!!! It’s so exciting and epic! And also symbolic, although I haven’t quite figured out what exactly the stuff symbolizes…
What was your favorite part? I like the part at the end where Meg saves Charles from IT with love.
Mind if I bring in another Wrinkle in Time fan?
@graciegirl! Get over here!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I read it a loooonng time ago and loved it!!!! It is so well written and the characters are so real. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Great topic. I’m looking forward to what other people have to say.
For myself, I haven’t yet built a platform I can really base a business on, but I know that’s mainly my fault for not giving platform building enough attention. I have done a couple things with platform building though, and while some of them did not work, some of them…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I just read this! (Site was finally allowed on my iPad 😎)
This. Is. Cool.
*DOUBLE THUMBS UP*
-
Lady Iliara posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I may be crazy, but there’s purpose to the madness. 😉 Jesus is my King, Friend, and Messiah, and with every story I tell, I want to kindle the hope within people, make them wonder if perhaps there’s more to life than they’ve known, and say that YES, real love, friendship, faith, honesty, and bravery ARE NOT DEAD!
“This is my quest,…[Read more] -
Lady Iliara's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @catwing
I have another character!
His name is Peter. 12 years old. Thick long-ish blond hair with bangs, blue eyes, egg-shaped face, broad shoulders
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I thought I’d try Cory, too. Hope you don’t mind manga…

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus yes. I like that.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister @perfectfifths @allison-grace
Would your character rather… Watch a sunset or a sunrise? The Doctor has seen plenty of both, so she doesn’t know
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ooooog… She would rather eat tree bark. Swamp water is just gross XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj You’re welcome! …And thank you! 😉
I would imagine like beige dress pants. Like these:

I did have a good Christmas — thank you!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! 😀 😀
Ten countries, eh? Where do you live, if I may ask? What are your favorite books? Favorite music genre? Favorite movie and/or TV show?
Sorry, I have a lifetime supply of ice breaker questions that I just have to ask sometimes X)
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ah, well not everybody knows it, obviously. 😂😆
Maybe I should substitute that with a tagline then, like, “take your writing to the next level.”
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus nope, not crazy. But in my experience you don’t even have to click on the link in the description; if you click on the pin, then click it again, it’ll take you back to the link embedded in it. And I think just about everyone knows that about Pinterest, so you might just end up stating the obvious.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome!
Ooh, a fellow history lover! I bet it’s cool to visit foreign countries.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
What are some of your favorite authors? Are you writing anything at the moment?
See you around!
- Load More
