@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose *salutes back* Onward, soldier! 😉
How’s your New Years Eve going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @seekjustice
I’m beginning the fifth chapter of the KPA! Care to join me?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose *props chin on fist and looks up at you with enormous, adoring brown eyes* When I grow up, I wanna write like you.
That. Was. Awesome.
-
Joy replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Wow, 2017 just slipped by!
Let’s see…
- Read more (my dad says I need to…)
- Post, or at least finish, the KPA (It’s THAT long that it’s a New Year’s resolution 😛 )
- Find ways to tighten my writing
… That’s all I can think of 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I have to head out now. 😀 I wrote 733…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose XD So are puppies. And all little things. 😀
One minute their cuddling, and the next they’re chasing nothing. Maybe their tails.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Aw, kittens. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Quiet well. 😀 Gearing up for 2018 (whaaa?) And you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I am here! 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@GabbyJ *puzzled glance at everyone* These people sound experienced. It’s unnerving. Anyway, I (almost) never have to worry about slaying dragons, but my thoughts are:
• If the dragons have a weakness, they’re likely going to know about it. They would probably have a kind of instinct to protect their weakness. (Not flying directly over people w…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Oh, and yeah! There’s a whole topic for prayer requests!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Luke was just amazing. I could watch an entire movie of Luke doing his everyday life, and I would find it fascinating.
@alia Well, actually, J. J. Abrams kind of hinted that Rey’s parents weren’t important, and Daisy Ridley said she thought it was obvious after TFA.
Yeah, I agree that Finn was a bit boring. Oh, and Finn’s number was F…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 *wide eyes* That sounds epic. St. Louis is too far for me, though, what with my portal machine on the fritz. (anyone know a good portal mechanic?) 😛
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 This is so cool! 😍
Getting Past The Blank Spot in My Brain
When I get writer’s block, one of the best things I can do is go talk to my characters. I find that making myself write a dialogue actually unlocks another part of my brain to help me solve the problem (usually, for me, it’s how to continue the plot). For exa…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
I’ve got rhythm in my blood and melodies in my thoughts.
That would actually make a good first line XD
@shannon Is your family a musical family?
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia It’s a mystery.
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â *wails* I KNEW IT WAS TOO LONG!
It’s okay. Um…. That’s a problem. Cuz everything I write ends up either very long or very short XD
TAKE TWO!
How to Make Action Scenes Interesting
Instead of just focusing on the action itself, like who did what etc., focus on what the character is feeling. Otherwise it will just sound…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Well, the Kingdom of Pen is a different world. *shrugs* Maybe it’s a burning raspberry?
-
Catwing replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
*hands @dragon-snapper a chocolate* There, there, no one wants to kill you we like you. With out you on Kingdom Pen who will melt the chairs? The chairs might try and start a take over if you weren’t around. *pushes a scratched up chair up to you for you to melt* Here you go.
-
Catwing replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl … I don’t know! *gasps* We are all lost! *blinks* Oh, wait I’m gone. *vanishes again*
- Load More
