@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic The Wingfeather Saga Short Film in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@christi-eaton I just watched the Wingfeather Saga short film last night! It was cool! I liked Peet X)
I loved he part where it was sparkling everywhere when Leeli started singing, and the fang was like blown away. That was AWESOME! So well done!
Oh yeah, I agree with @waterlily about the footnotes. HILARIOUS XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oo, let me think about this. *thinks* *swirling “loading” symbol pops up on screen* Okay, I got it…
- Get more feedback on my writing.
- Organize. Maybe. It would be nice to be able to find my files once and a while… 😛
- Read the writing books I got for Christmas. (Best. Gifts. EVER.)
- Finish at least the first book in my trilogy. Yes,…
-
Joy replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Wow. That’s…. awesomeist thing… yeah, @kate-flournoy, you and me both
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa *chokes on her left-over Christmas gingerbread and faints into the eggnog*
Oh wow… I… I don’t even know what to say…
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal This was so sweet and funny! I love it! 😍
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Okay. Well, in that case I’d definetly try and keep my distance if I could. Whenever possible I’d use long ranged weapons. Due to their size a ballista springs to mind. I’m going to assume your dragons breath fire so wooden weapons are redundant. A suit of metal armour might not be the best idea as it would essentially become an oven. Even…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rook's Book Blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@Winter-Rose I love how you tied it together at the beginning and end; nice work. 😀
Overall, I think it’s pretty strong. I do think you could cut this one line: Before he can drop the mission killers close in, confronting him with a choice. Will he run from the men who want Amy dead, or will he remain and risk repeating a past defeat he wishes…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I joined August 2016ish. So I guess a year and a half now. Though it feels like an eternity. I’ve been writing for 3 and 1/2 years. Maybe 4… *shrug*
@winter-rose I know! I was looking through those ancient posts…time travel can exist, can’t it. XD
(not writing yet)
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing LOLOLOLOLOL
😆
Could I make a cameo at some point, pretty please?? 😁😁😁 I’m very arbitrary, Aethasian, and all-round LOTR geekish. And I enjoy logic, rearranging sentences, and the etymological, literal, symbolic, and sarcastic meaning of words….
If you can fit me in, I would be honored. 🍪 🍪 🍪 &…
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme I apologize for the bombardment…but it’s great to have you, Glow! WOO-WOO!
As for the rest of you…you’d better not mess with @aislinn-mollisong or her arm. I’ve got a flamethrower, and I ain’t afraid to use it. Not even on sparkles.
P.S. I apologize for not being on here much, Keepers! Life has been busy and I can’t keep up w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yep, that’s the one I found! For some reason I expected it to be two or three years ago, but I guess you weren’t on KP yet… How long have you been on KP?
(BTW I’m not writing. Yet…)
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@lady-iliara Randomistest fact ever: I had a dream last night that I was watching the Super Bowl, and one of the teams was called “Western Iliara” or something. I was cheering for it… GO TEAM! *waves flags*
*reads back over this* *cringes at randomness*-
Oh my word THAT IS HILARIOUS! 😆😆 Honored to be in your dream…sorta…at least my name was… 🤔🤠😶🤣🏈
I actually dreamed that I was meeting some of my Aetherlight friends last night—that’s weird…😯
*goes off to ponder this* *reads your post to my sis*
*enjoys randomness*-
That IS weird! LOL I think the other team was called “Concave” or something odd like that. There were two topics on KP for each team for people who were cheering for them.
I thought you might like the randomness ;D
-
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel @winter-rose Anyone else wondering. Man this was a long time ago. Back then I melted chairs too.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @winter-rose I seem to have gotten distracted looking through the archives… I’m looking for the first time @dragon-snapper has melted a chair. She says it was in Writer’s Corner #2, so I’m checking it out…
Anyway, happy writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose That’s more of an outside motivation than an inside inspiration, I suppose 🙂
Is it an article for KP?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I know! So then you wouldn’t be pressured to keep writing all night! XD
@aislinn-mollisong Yipeee! Another Kapeefer Adventure!!
I’m getting the feeling that everyone’s writing KPAs all of a sudden because they’re excited about mine, which is taking forever…Â I may be totally wrong XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @winter-rose Err… Are you guys still here?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Greetings, Aislinn! How fairs the country Aethasia?
@winter-rose Yeah, funny how that happens ;-P
- Load More
