@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I might not have time to be involved, but I think this is a great idea.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool. Maybe we can share tips.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, the Hux idea’s cool. It ties in with the Aftermath book trilogy.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Oh! I thought he said “last of the Knights of Ren.” That explains some things.
Yeah, I agree on Broom Boy. I think he was just ther to make a point.
On Episode X – Yes, there will be a new trilogy, but no, it technically won’t be Episode X. It’ll just be a new Star Wars.
@everyone You <i>will</i> go see TLJ again. Trust me, it’s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I see. Thanks! Well, I’m in, it sounds amazing!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Wait… @daeus, you have a show-don’t-tell course?! Where do I find it?! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ That’s not a bad idea! Go for it!
Questions: Who would I be nominating? Or would you be nominating me? And we’re nominating people to make stories that show/tell, right?
This sounds cool!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inklings-for-christ I think that’s a fantastic idea! I probably won’t be able to chime in much, but otherwise, go for it. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m back. Seeing if I can do something with the DWN…
@aislinn-mollisong @sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @catwing
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
*wandering aimlessly through archives* *pauses* Wait… @hope are you a Whovian?! 😀 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*fumbles for words*
You know what, never mind. I’m not going to even try to explain how awesome it is. It’s too beautiful. 😀 Was it as tasty as it looks?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I think I’m signing off… the color is out *sighhhhh* *scratches table frustratedly*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Sure! Good-bye! Say hi to Ariella for me 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hooray! I have colors, but they’re a bit faded. I have no plot in the KPA whatsoever yet 😛 But it’s moving forward……..
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong KAPEEFER! Are you still here? I’m writing 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong 😀 Okay. I’m working on it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal I love that Knights of Ren idea. I honestly haven’t had much of a clue as to what’s going to happen in episode 9 — which is awesome — but I think that would work really well if it turned out to be so.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel It’s pretty cool, though I haven’t done anything with group boards yet. #plansforthisweek 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Congrats! That’s some great advice 🙂 How are you liking Pinterest so far?
- Load More
