@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@medomfo Greetings and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!
We’re glad you’re here! What county do you live in?
What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Centurian's Wife in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder I love Janette Oke! I don’t like T. Davis Bunn as much, but the summary of that book sounds interesting, so I will definitely look it up.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight I know in fantasy literature it is common to have creatures which are half human, half animal, but I think about where that mythology started. The origin of those stories (and I believe most myths to be based in truth) was from old heathen mythology. The idea that there is a half human, half animal seems to indicate that the c…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 🙂 My dad says I’m an introvert because I won’t go up to people and introduce myself. I wait for them to come to me. But I’ve been singing in front of people since I was very little. My mom ran a dance school for a few years before I was born, and my older brother is a wonderful concert pianist, so I’ve had “Performing is wo…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 The only thing I noticed at my first reading was that you speak of her “Mentor” as though he were hers alone. That is a common cliche and a little expected, but doesn’t seem very realistic to me. Does the mentor also mentor several other teens? That would be more like a real-life mentor. The only reason I can conceive that a men…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi, @medomfo. Glad you joined us!
Does the symbol in your profile picture come from anywhere? It just feels like it must belong to some sort of organization.
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Hee hee. I has 100 friends. I WIN!
-
*immediately withdraws her friendship* NOW YOU DON’T. 😀
-
(I love our use of smiley faces… Like, we could be saying the meanest, most insulting things, but if we put a smiley face at the end, it’s all good. XD)
-
*gasp* NOOO!!!!
XD Yes. Smiley face means all good things.
-
And every time I see your new profile pic, I get confused. 😂
-
Who is that weird dragon acting as Dragon Snapper?
-
-
Exactly. It’s terrifying.
-
Well, I’ll probably end up changing it back soon. I love my old Dragon Snapper picture more than any other profile photo I’ve been able to come up with.
Wait. It’s terrifying? Hee hee. I WIN!
-
-
-
-
-
@dragon-snapper That new profile pic is so un-intimidating that Stan is laughing at you
I mean, HE could beat that… monkey-dragon thingy.
😀 😀 (smiley faces at the end so that it’s all good)-
What monkey-dragon?
😉
*melts all the chairs in the world* *particularly Stan’s chair*
😀 (smiling faces so it’s all good) XD
@sam-kowal-
*sniff*
The monkey-dragon that was so damaging to your image you had to dismiss it from your service*glare*
That wasn’t even Stan’s leather couch! That was our landlord’s! Oh well, Stan had already shredded it anyway
😀
-
-
-
Heyyyy…. What happened to your 100 friends? O-O
Yeah, that monkey dragon… Um, what on Taranar WAS that?! Why!
Yes, I love your ol’ dragon pic, too! 😉-
@dekreel You have to actually click on my friends thing to see them all. For some reason, it’s a few friends off on that little circle thing.
That was…my attempt at a more -professional profile pic. It seems to have failed. XD At least I know your all’s opinions on it. HAHAHAHA! Both you and @sam-kowal and @ethryndal.
Monkey-Dragon
-
-
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@medomfo Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! 😀 What do you like to write?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks!
I just sent you an invitation via google docs.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 That is a very thoughtful gift! How shall I melt it? Hehe. *melts chair, but this time because she’s so happy*
@radically-surrendered *eats all flavors of ice cream* I love them all, but vanilla and raspberry are my favorites.
@notawriter *eats more ice cream*
@dekreel Um… Lots of writing. I’m bored without writing. XD…[Read more]
-
Daeus started the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi KeePers,
Some of you may remember a while ago when I posted the first chapter of a short story of diary entries from a character in a novel who doesn’t have a name.
I’ve had the story complete for two months or so and I just finally gave it an edit, so now I’m ready to look for beta readers.
If any of you are interested, it’s a truly short…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I believe congratulations are in order…*shakes your hand* How exciting!
-
Joy and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Rochellaine's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I haven’t heard of Leah Good. I’ll look her up.
My bucket list? Ummm…
Tour Europe (whose bucket list is that not on?)
Sing in a concert hall for a paying audience! 🙂
Finish the forty ‘leven stories I am in the middle of writing.
Be a Grandmother…     🙂 🙂
-
Joy and
MNValentine are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I like using a British accent too, but I mostly do it when I’m singing, rather than talking. 🙂
@radically-surrendered and@skredder I’m glad you liked them! As I said before, their sole purpose is to make people laugh. 🙂
@sam-kowal Hahahaha!!! 🙂 Which one did you like best?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I live on the east coast, so not very near Missouri. But we travel a lot during the spring “conference season” since my parents have a parenting/adoption ministry so they’re vendors and speakers at a lot of conferences. We mostly go up and down the east coast, but we have been farther west a few times.
- Load More
