@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Well, I’ll draw her. And post her on the CE topic 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 That’s no fun! Praying.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 *points to everyone else* What they said. 😉 My only advice is if you’re writing a dystopian, be intentional about being different. All the buildings don’t HAVE to be made out of concrete, the government enforcers don’t HAVE to be faceless storm troopers who blindly follow whatever the government says, and the leader of the government…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Irrational or Rational? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@inkling-for-Christ Unique idea! I would read that. *also, flailing and fangirling bc you mentioned THAGS* If you want to try something different for POV, I would say go for it! Maybe try writing a little bit in different POVs and see which one is the funnest. As for writing a male MC, these articles are super…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Have I seriously been working for three hours?!
*WHEW!*Â I’m signing off
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @that_writer_girl_99
I’m writing
(And by writing, I mean NOT writing, just story-planning. I hope that counts… 😛 )
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â Oh, no! I’m praying ;-(
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I dunno, I want to protect my identity, I guess 🙂 One can’t be too careful on the internet
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Is it safe to answer that question……? I’m in 11th
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl Data! He’s my favorite. Although I also really like Worf.
And I’m glad I wasn’t the only one screaming in the theater during the Last Jedi. Actually, it was more like gasping really, really loudly until I sounded like a drowning llama. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I feel ya! Praying now 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @audrey-caylin Thanks for the awesome tips! I’ll try to do as many as I can! 😀
Now, about the email list…I don’t actually know how to make one of those. Either you know?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Irrational or Rational? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I’m not sure that fangirl automatically equals dreamer, but definitely dreaming is not irrational. I’d like to debate anyone who thought so. *roars*
I might come back here and rant about that sometime.
In the meantime though, I think that’s a cool story idea and if you need any help writing guys, I could help. Guys are not…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree Hey! *waves* I meant to tell you: I got a blog! 😀
silverphoenixwriter.blogspot.com
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Do you/will you soon have an email list? You can build your platform entirely on your blog, but it just makes sense to have an email list along with your blog and an email list is a better way to sell things. Most importantly, and email list is permanent unless your followers unsubscribe. A blog follower is more likely to stick…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you know some songs that simply MUST be turned into stories.
-
Snapper started the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys! I know that KP has lots of articles on this, but some of the options of building a reader base aren’t open to me. Like social media. I can’t do much of that.
Do you guys have any suggestions as to how I can promote my blog and writing to build a reader base?
@daeus @aratrea @kate-flournoy @hope @audrey-caylin @rolena-hatfield…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic If You Know Anything About ASL in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I don’t actually know anyone who is deaf, but I have interacted with and observed several deaf people, and my mom took some classes on ASL in either high school or college, so she’s told me a little bit. Here’s the compilation of my knowledge. 🙂
1. Deaf people do make sounds and move their lips while signing. The sounds a…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Welcome back, dear. 😉
- Load More

OOOH. *scampers off to stalk*