@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Catwing replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl Hi! *throws feathers*
All I know for sure is I’m an I (introvert). Is that good? I know left out three letters. 😛
Perhaps someday I shall take that personality test…@daughteroftheking Yes Data! XP
@everyone Now I want to go see that movie… *plots away* *thinks*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel
Kay would choose Picasso. Unrealistic, to keep her identity secret, cause all the stuff she does. 😀Would your character rather turn into a tree or a couch. (What? I’m writing a Wonderlandish story.)
She would be the tree.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel It is a very good scene. *nods*
No, you won’t know the joke until I release it in my Catwing Christmas…
It isn’t that. It actually has to do with someone else who is in the picture. *smirk*
*frown* I need to add the joke in the next part… -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Yay! I knew I should keep those lines. *grins* And everyone will wonder who says some of them… Or not.
And so began my career of making peoples scream… 😛@supermonkey42 yes, or be part Cheshire (since you could make your body vanish and then they can’t behead you. Like in Alice in Wonderland)
Yep. Especially when they are rocks. Or…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Wait……
Let me guess: Did I draw you too big again?! XD XD XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Aww, the Ambassador of Catwings loves it! I am honored!
…What…. joke? Am I clueless, or am I supposed to not know?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @itisastarrynight @catwing @introvert_girl @allison-grace
What happened to this thread?! 🙂
Would your character rather have their portrait painted/drawn by a manga artist, a realistic artist, or Picasso?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I look so regal! I love it. I may keep it (you said someone could print it so… *stows picture away* I love it!
Though… I really need to get this joke out of my head, cause I want to say it but then I can’t. *goes to write so she doesn’t have to keep the joke secret* -
Ben Powell replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing 😀 See, Everyone should be a droid! They can’t be beheaded.
You have rights to an lawyer, if you don’t own a lawyer, one can be borrowed from a friend, park, pond, or other place one can commonly find a lawyer laying around.” The Wiser facepalmed.
Yes, those lawyers are always lying around. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYYAAHYAAHAYAYAAYYAYAAAAAAAA! *GASP* *WHEW!*
This is SO cool! ACK, OMIGOSH, the Queen of hearts, and Reggie and Aislinn’s arm, and Cheshire Catwing, the Lefts, the Frog, Daeus……
I can hardly contain myself! *scratches all the walls and tables and chairs ecstatically*
“Chasm beast coming through!”
I litera…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Fantasy Medicinal Plant Names? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Some could be named after the people who discovered them (Harry’s grass, Darcy’s Tears, Will petals), where they are found (mountain mossroot, cliff sunrise), intresting features (twenty leafed poppy), or its use (itch vine, waking breath, trance[its flower can knock you out in high quantities])
Random
Kraken’s eye
Glory…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@leumeister
this is a blank model. But I realize that may not have been what you were wanting now. *cough* rigging thoughts *cough* And that you could do it with just a character drawing…*Note:Fig. 1- Knees too high, one arm longer, one foot smaller.
Fig. 2- *groans at the arms*
Fig 3-pretty accurate… Seven heads, so teenager. *realizes…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oo, I like Anlone!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g Whoa…
@mariposa Whoa…
@dekreel Nice! I like manga too! Yours is good.
@dragon-snapper Ohh…
@jessi-Rae *Grins* You made Snow White an assassin? I may draw her. Maybe. *is not that good at drawing curly hair right, so, we’ll see* *also must find time, it’s always hiding under things* I like fairy tale rewrites.
*whispers* Why is…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Catwing Christmas
Part Three
Dealing With Claws… And Others.“No.” The door groaned. “Just no.”
“But we have to get through.” Hannah said. Her hair was now turned into pink petals. “Can’t you open the door to let us out?”
“I am the door! What do I look like? A chair? A wall?” The door squeaked out.
“You look like a jar.” Nice Ca…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone! Look what I have here! I made up some place names!
Even worse than character names for me are place names, but here are a few I created out of words smashed together and turned inside out.
- Pekarefe
- Keevalon
- Anlone
- Bobrindee
- Roludson
- Kirkery
- Lamatern
- Shalmirax
- Janrewell
- Bestinkeral
- Shestunk
- Telegon
<…
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g @dekreel @mariposa @dragon-snapper Those are all amazing! 😀
I have a character someone can draw, if they want to (though I unfortunately won’t be able to draw a character in return, as I’m not gifted in drawing or painting or anything like that). Her name’s Darcy, and she’s a 17-year-old princess and assassin with fair snow-white s…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Aaannnnd now I have to go…ugh. The story of my life. Talk to you later!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong and @skredder
If you two are still here, I have a couple minutes to spare. 🙂 Also doing some worldbuilding.
-
Joy and
ClaireC are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago - Load More
