@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Sink replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Haha, @dragon-snapper, you recently followed my blog so you’ll probably see a manga tutorial every now and then. I really need to look into a drawing tablet so I can start animating and such…..*sighs*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yes! I wonder that same thing. XD And yes, my profile picture is of my dog. His name’s Henry, and he’s a five-year-old German shepherd who acts like a big baby! 😍
@dekreel I played the part of the game that was free. 🙂 But the roleplay I mentioned was over Google Hangouts.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice All right see you later 🙂
We’re getting a total eclipse where I live 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Aww, missed you! Bye!
@seekjustice ‘Ello!
BTW did you/are you going to see the lunar eclipse? Or it that possible in Australia?
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @reaganramm @kate-flournoy @anyonewhoknowstheanswertomyquestion
So I’m thinking I actually want to make a series of holiday-themed KPAs, including the anniversary of Kingdom Pen. So my question is: When IS the anniversary?
(Little Spoiler Alert: I’m working on the Easter edition right now! 😉 ) -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m leaving now. Got a little done this time. Bye! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Lost Key in the forum Poetry 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03 It’s beautiful!! Is there more of it? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice *yawwnnn* Still here?
@perfectfifths @clairec @jenwriter17 @aussies @nightowls
-
Joy replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae I saw the word “roleplay,” and that raised a random question: Do you play The Aetherlight…?
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Announcement: THE KPA IS FINALLY UNDERWAY! Yes, I know I already announced it on the forums, but seriously! I have been trying to figure it out for what, two months?? CELEBRATE! *vanishes to go work on the KPA…*
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you hear or read someone say “legit,” and your Perfect Grammatacallion self just wants to pull your hair and strangle them and scream, “That’s ‘legitimate!!’ ‘LEGIT-IMATE!!!!!'”
(No offense to anyone here who likes saying that)
@emily… Even though you’re on a hiatus 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello, I’m here if anyone wants to join.
@seekjustice Are you back yet?
@dekreel you were here around the same time last night…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia You can be my royal jester!
I always need more of those. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I wish I had more people tell me weird things ’cause I’m a writer! ‘Cause then I’d write those things into stories about a writer. XD
Maybe the weirdest thing, though, was when I was talking with my former best friend about his character killing one of my characters in a roleplay we were doing, and someone sitting beside him thought he was…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @seekjustice I’ve got to go watch President Trump’s State of the Union Address with my family. I’ll probably be back here in a couple of hours, at my usual time. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @seekjustice I’m here too! Working on a semi-short story, the beginning of which I posted somewhere on this forum a while ago.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Person: How was drawing today?
Me: Good. Ike actually let me draw him today. I had so many conversations with him, trying to convince him to let me draw him–because he never does–and finally, I got ONE picture of him. Out of the twenty I’ve done. That boy…
Person: The men in white coats will be here shortly.
This actually happened,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I sometimes read my books aloud to my siblings, but whenever my mum or dad walks in, I stop and awkwardly try to make conversation about something totally random until they go away. I don’t mind my mum reading my stuff, I just hate it when she hears me reading it aloud. Whereas all my small brothers and sister think I can do no wrong in the r…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Oh, haha. 😀 Yes, we Americans do tend to think of our country as the center of the universe. Why would anyone else need an East Coast? Our East Coast is fifty times bigger than the East Coast of England, right? 🙂
(No offense to the British people here. I’m being sarcastic.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson *take tutorials with her*
- Load More

I think it was around September of 2016, but I can’t remember the exact date. *blushes*
@aratrea
February 18th, 2010.
Umm, is it September or February? Or is Feb when KP started and Sep when the FORUMS started? @aratrea @daeus
(I believe Feb was the launch of KP)
Wait, I think I can figure out the exact date the forum started. I’ll get back to you.
@dekreel The forum started July 17th, 2015