@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice *screams* Don’t you dare! If you even lay a finger on him I will physically unphysicalize myself and enter your imagination zone to wrest him from your clutches!
And you had better take my warning seriously. As Colonel Nobody would say, “I never threaten, I warn. If my warning is unheeded, I act.” *glowers*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice By the way, I adore Quillon, and am very happy he’s still around.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, my brain is still frozen, so I just randomly decided to do a character chart for my main male character. I haven’t really met him yet, so I think I need to get to know him a little better. 🙂 Hopefully it goes well, as it will be only the second character chart I have ever attempted!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I have a scene I want to do, but I have to start out the scene – you know, explain what’s going on, and stuff like that. I just can’t figure out how to start it out, even though the next parts will be easy and fun.
I think I’m going to just write the scene starting in the middle, and then go back and connect it later.
When I first…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, my horrible western that won’t do what I want it to do. 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Love triangles are amazing, but horribly heartbreaking, because I always end up wishing the one who wasn’t satisfied had been the one to get the girl/guy. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, I’ll be here for a little while longer.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
When I read in your post that your friend had begged you to get Chessy and Justice together I cringed a bit, because I’m not sure whether I really ship that pairing. 🙂
One reason for that is possibly because she obviously chases him the whole way through and I don’t think that’s ladylike – but then, neither is fighting battles,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 …What is Young Writer’s Workshop? Is it like KP?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper I shall save you!
*ahem…*
Tinky Winky, Dipsy, LaLa, Po!
Teletubbies, Teletubbies, say “EH-OH!”
MWAHAHA!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Making Up Words in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Maybe for the magic tricks you could do something like this:
<insert name>–Porta
For the second one I’d suggest Kore-Porta, but I don’t have any ideas for the other ones o_o
Could you describe the trinkets in more detail?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Oh my goodness. This is horrible, but horribly funny! 🙂
I was reading lines from a play by W. S. Gilbert (One of my favorite authors) and one of the lines seemed to me to be what your characters from Stars Fill Infinity would say to you…
“When the process of extermination begins, let our deaths be as swift and painless as you c…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I read your post! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 As much as I would love to join… I’m currently trying to save my coins for other writerly things. (laptops and conferences and retreats) So…I’m going to stick with KP. BUT HAVE A GREAT TIME YONDER!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Making Up Words in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@princessfoo Thanks for tagging me. I’m really sorry, but I don’t feel comfortable getting that involved with magic.
The way I usually make up words, though, is to take two words and mash them together, mixing up a few letters and leaving out some others. I make several combinations until I am happy with the results.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin @daeus
So… how long do these breaks usually last??@jenwriter17 I got that reference. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin Certainly would be nice. XD Laws.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Audiobooks (and all the jazz) in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@christi-eaton Jim Weiss does some very enjoyable versions of G. A. Henty’s books. However, he does edit them to ensure they can be heard by children, which some might think is a good thing, and others a bad thing. 🙂 (I usually prefer the unabridged versions.)
I don’t listen to audiobooks much, but when I do I go to librivox.org for free…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing *crazy wide-eyed stare* WHHHYYYYY… xD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine *rubs hands excitedly* All these quotes are great! A fav of mine…
“A writer is a world trapped in a person.” -Victor Hugo
- Load More
