@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine *searches refrigerator frantically for blueberries*
The link worked and I’m so glad because this story was GREAT. 😂
*keeps looking for blueberries*
We don’t have any…….
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec *whispers back* Everybody says “bestistest!”
“Bestest place in Cyberspace” is my trademark welcome greeting. I’m not saying “bestistest place on the internet” isn’t awesome though, because it is. Billions of times more awesome than my greeting.
But it doesn’t rhyme! XD Thus, I brainstormed the rhyme: “Bestest place in Cyberspace” ;…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, for some reason I cannot open the link…hmmm.
BUT. Of the names that other people mentioned, I like Caleb, Oliver, and Ben (although maybe Benny would work too…?). Anyway, hopefully I can actually read the story sometime. *kicks computer*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston *waves* Hiya! I love your name and you sound like an awesome person. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice AHHH, these names! I love them! Every single one of them!
Ahh, that’s okay. Well now you know!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hm. For me the more I plan, the more unconfident I am. The more I’m like (Why am I doing this?!) I suppose planning isn’t my thing. Even though I tend to do it ALL THE TIME!
The KPA is going great! For once! I’m still a little unconfident, but I have found the secret to this:

*writing LOL
Anyway, I’m signing off now. I was…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Greetings!! *tips hat*
So as you know, I am writing a Dr Who fan novella (I think I’ve started one too many topics exactly like this XD). Its setting is in the country of Taranar, which contains the Red Chasms, which homes hundreds of Chasm Beasts like myself. But unlike myself, these Beasts are evil, even bloodthirsty. (total and constant…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Completely relatable. I get so busy planning that I never get to write the stupid thing! This KPA has been an exception, though, which I am SO thankful for
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I love that!! Let’s see…
I like Wilbur, Mick, Nick, Dilbert, Gilbert, Ollie, Oliver, Lester… or anything that everyone else suggested 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, that works XD
Hi! So um… *tries to think up some witty and conversation-sparking question…*
Have you started writing your ToTC retelling?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â AUGH! Missed you!
I’m writing! Working on the KPA again 🙂
@seekjustice @rochellaine @jane-maree @winter-rose @who-knows…
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â *heart eyes* Those are AWESOME!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, oh, *whimpers* I can’t tonight. I’d love to, but I’ve got to go now.
Have fun, and good writing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Glad you liked it! Thanks for the suggestions. I really like Caleb, Tommy, and Peter.
@jenwriter17 Blueberries forever! 😀
Actually I like blueberries a lot, but they aren’t my favorite fruit by any means. I just was trying to come up with a quick story to tell my baby sister when she needed to be distracted, and out of my mo…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston GAAH I’m late!! *waves fists at school*
Hello, and WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!
I LOVE your name! It’s creative and unique, yet simple. I love that 😀
So, what is your favorite book? Movie? TV show?
Les Miserables! I love that book! (But no spoilers — I’m only halfway through X) ) I love watching Cossette…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston I am romantic and practical at the same time – if that’s possible. 😀
I agree that relating with characters feels easier in realistic fiction. I feel like when I read fantasy, even if there is a wonderful character arc and the characters face problems that I should relate to, I say “Well, this is fantasy, so it can’t happen in…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, that’s a hilarious quote! I don’t know what it’s from, but it reminds me of Captain Kirk’s quote from Star Trek TOS where he says “What does God need with a starship?” to the alien who is pretending to be God to try to get them to give him their ship. 😀 I think I’ve also heard a similar quote somewhere else.
Come on, I gave y…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! You should totally write author-character conversations and post/publish them along with your books.
- Load More
