@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Norma Jean Lutz is a really good author (one of my favorites) who published her books in the 70s-00s. Now most of them are out of print, but she recently put them on kindle.
She now runs a young authors coaching website, and has published several booklets with snippets of writing advice. If you contacted her she would probably be able t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I get an email announcing that you mentioned me along with several loud, annoyed remarks, so, confused, I come over here and find a half page of you trying to spell my name. 😀 Sorry it caused you so much trouble! 🙂 I assume you were originally trying to comment about the Stolen Raspberries comic?
@dekreel That is really weird. 🙂 …[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I still got a notification when you tagged me. It just didn’t go green for some reason. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper That’s fine. 🙂
To clarify though, it doesn’t have to be an author you know. It could just be one you read.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Yeah….. no.
I don’t really know that many authors. Haven’t been to any conferences really–one local teen one–but otherwise… not yet. XD I’ll let you know if I can think of any.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Alright, KeePers, Josiah recommended I contact some published authors about this survey. I’m going to ask if they want to see the results when they come out and maybe if they want to share it with their audience too.
I’ve got a few authors in mind, but I don’t know a tone of authors. Any you can think of who might be interested in…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Oooh I just looked more closely at the second picture. Kiiiitttttyyyy! What’s his/her name?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I totally feel you on drawing the mouth ten times…except it’s usually noses with me. 🙂
Awww you’re so sweet! But you are too modest. You’re drawing is brilliant! I love the sprigs of greenery. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â It sounds really cool!
The only thing cliche I see about it (putting it next to the video on Dystopian novels) is the fact that the main character is a teenage girl
I’m no expert on the Dystopian genre, so I might be worng…
But still, I would read it 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Thank’ee! *curtseys*
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Can you send me the link to your Ember doc again? It disappeared mysteriously…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 She was super fun to do! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I never saw a sparkly bear; I never hope to see one; but anyhow or anywhere; I’d rather see than be one! 😀
@notawriter It wasn’t very hard to find an illustrator. I created a topic on the KP forum titled “Looking for an Illustrator” and got a few answers. I think it took a couple weeks before I got a definite agreement from s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a kapeefer when you spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to think of a kapeefery thing that you do (That hasn’t already been said!) and then feel bad because you couldn’t
Well, you invented the word “Kapeefery!” That’s something XD
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when you try to find themes in everything, not just books
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago

Sorry, I didn’t wait for permission to draw Rin, buuuuut…here she is! I think her hair is a little too dark. *shrugs* Hope you like her!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I know — It’s creepy *rubs head* X)
@notawriter I did actually consider that! I’ll leave it to someone else to add the raspberries
@perfectfifths Oh, my indeed 83
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Would you mind very much if I attempted Rin also?? She looks super fun to draw…pretty please? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*stalks this topic*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Henceforth, I shall have to be careful when I get on camera.
- Load More

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M9wPbE-ElWr1tqtDjqACHUxumE_sj25pTx-bLkvwX7s/edit?usp=sharing
Here ya go! Unfortunately, the chat has broken somehow. So….yeah. But I finshed chapter three!