@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Snapper and
Anna Brie are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
For anyone interested in making these memes and conversations/comics I would like to recommend befunky.com which I just found yesterday. It is really easy to use as a free online photo-editor/collage-maker.
@dekreel @epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking @jenwriter17 @princessfoo
Disclaimer: No one told me to recommend anything but myself. Not even m…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *wild applause*
I have been on both sides of that conversation, because I actually remember way back before I was a writer…
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @catwing @clairec @anyone-and-everyone
I hope you can read this…

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Continuing from the last topic, I have heard of Diogenes. And I adore classical references, so wave your lantern as long as you like. 😀
@seekjustice Yes, it’s definitely cool. 🙂 I have only met @catwing twice in real life, but apparently that was enough to recognize each other on a nameless, faceless forum! I honestly do not know…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Goodnight! So glad we met again! 😀 Talk to you later.
By the way, now I will actually thank you for the idea. < THANK YOU! > I’ve finished the time travel book now and published it. So your idea was really useful. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine YES! *throws feathers*
I do remember you! I enjoyed them.
Yeah, it has been a while. It wasn’t that great anyway…
Good night I have to go.
Bye -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yes YES YESSSS! It is you!!!
I could have told you her name was Hannah but didn’t want to in case it was you and you didn’t want to have your real name here. 😀
I’m the girl who wrote the Four Children’s Adventures series which you bought from my parents’ ministry booth. Do you remember me? The first year we talked for just a few…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Was her name Hannah?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine *is very curious* I wrote a series of books on spy animals. The first was a dog. Lost and Found Pound. Maybe?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I do like time travel…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I have gone to GHEA and one other conference in Georgia several times. Not Virginia though.
I’m that age…
It seems like I might be her.
Could it have be a squirrel? I might have presented The Chronicles of the Golden City like a mystery on accident…
What was the idea? -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Oh, the idea was for my Time Travel book. It had to do with homing pigeons carrying messages and getting intercepted by the FBI. Yeah. Haha. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It was two years ago and four years ago I saw the girl. HEAV is a homeschool conference in Virginia, but I could actually have met her at a conference in Georgia. I don’t know what the Georgia conference is called. She should be sixteen or seventeen now, I think.
Haha, I have double posted myself, as have so many other people. Onc…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Opps…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal It’s okay. You’re still a friend. I just don’t know you in real life. *shrug*
@rochellaine *thinks hard* That does sound like mine…
Curious…
Originally the main characters were.
Tamica
Tamala
Hamica
Harisa
???
What does HEAV stand for?
What idea? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal It’s okay. You’re still a friend. I just don’t know you in real life. *shrug*
@rochellaine *thinks hard* That does sound like mine…
Curious…
Originally the main characters were.
Tamica
Tamala
Hamica
Harisa
???
What does HEAV stand for? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice The thought… now I want to go up to everyone and ask them. XD Or not… that is true…
I’m signing out now. I loved writing again with you guys–and I wrote 1104–finally reached chapter 10 so I can write with normal flow again. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing That is strange, because the girl I met said she was working on a book about missionaries who wreck their plane on an island, and the natives call the plane a “Firebird” and the names of the natives started with “t” so it sounds a lot like your book. 😀
I was hoping it was the girl I met because I never thanked her for an idea she gave…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Yep! Although I’m not sure who’d let a dragon with a terrible bedside manner to aid them. Let’s see what happens then.
XD
I hope so too.
- Load More
