@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@joisebeth Don’t ask me — I have no idea how it started XD
What’s indie music like?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Right. BTW has Xonos come back yet? Please tell me he’s come back!
@catwing Heya! What are you working on?
@skredder Are you still here?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Heyyyy!
@joisebeth When someone new is around, there is a competition for who says “bestistest place on the internet” first XD
*secret ENFJ/ENFP handshake!*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @dekreel @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @clairec
I am here planning. -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Are you at the part where a faun is giving her music lessons? Or are you past that?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@joisebeth Greetings, and welcome to the BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET! Or as I like to call it, the bestest place in Cyberspace. I would have said that instead, but there is this competition…… *glances warily at other Kapeefers*
Anyway, glad you could join us! What are your favorite books? Movies? Shows? Music genre?
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting That actually looks really useful! Unfortunately, I’m stubborn and don’t want to pay $9/month.
Really, I’d say you have good marketing skills. Your slightly rambling discourse draws me in a lot more than a flashing sign saying “FREE!! SIGN UP NOW!!”
So, yeah. Good job. You convinced me to click on the link. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong GREETINGS! How’s Ember coming? Unfortunately I can’t stop by your doc or I’ll get distracted XD
@skredder That’s good! It helps to put everything in a different light
@rochellaine Ahh, awesome 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Interesting! An easter egg or two wouldn’t hurt 😉 (if “easter egg” is the correct term…)
The KPA is going okay! Right now I’m reading over it, but I will start expanding it afterwards
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @notawriter WHAT?! I haven’t replied to you guys yet?!
Those look awesome!! Thank you! <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong above
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aisllinn-mollisong above
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislin-mollisong The third acknowlements is also funny. But slightly creepy. Cause I’m an author… Also the dedication. ‘Change is coming.’
YAS! *nods like crazy* They are really good. I want to write like that too.
And I think Nobody is in the HUAT series twice. Not once. *facepalm* Once he says a line that is nearly/exactly the same as what…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Hello! Glad you could join me 🙂
What are you working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @catwing @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @skredder @anyone
The Beast is back!
I am finally coming back to the KPA after… about a week! Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Oh, yeah, and can you or Josiah ask Anna why she hasn’t joined the forums yet?? You’d think……
-
Catwing started the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m thinking about starting/rebooting a blog.
So if you have a blog I would like to look at it to get ideas (formatting, scheduling, etc.)
I’m thinking about doing a serial story and some comics on mine. Or something like that.
But before I make it I want a plan!
Do you have any advice?@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @rochellaine @winter-rose @jane…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Yes, cats nine lives. Catwings ten. What? we like nice round numbers.
- Load More
