@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Page Thoughts? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus looks great. The only thing I noticed is a typo at the very end— in the money back section, you said ‘every’ when you meant ‘ever’. Other than that, it’s lovely. 🙂
-
Daeus started the topic Page Thoughts? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi friends,
Most of you probably know about my show don’t tell course. The exciting news is that I’m going to be releasing part 2 of that course any day now.
Anyway, I had to rebuild my sales page to accommodate for the now 2 part course. I think I managed to keep it looking fairly good, but there are probably some things I could do to improve…[Read more]
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
No, it’s “jack of al TRADE.” While I do many trade<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>s</span> I am only a jack of one, namely writing, as Jack is my ghost author name.
Favorite book is the BIBLE.
Favorite movie is The Adventures of Donkey Ollie
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re writer when you’re ranting, normal as could be, that one of your characters is cooperative while all the others aren’t, and your brother says, “You’re warped,” and pats your shoulder sympathetically.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Please do! I’d love to see them.
@rochellaine I like your collage! 😀 -
Daeus replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I use Paint when I right-click on a picture I have saved to crop the picture, and I use befunky.com to make collages and edit photos. Befunky.com is great! I’ll have to look up canva.com.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@joisebeth Yeah, I like old movies and tv shows, but I was actually talking about old songs. 😀 Singers like Doris Day, Dean Martin, and Judy Garland. Do you ever listen to the old songs from our grandparents’ time?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Romance Novel Pet Peeves and Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Oh, and you asked if there were any romance cliches we like…I actually like practically all cliches and I love stereotypes! So that’s a hard one. 😀
Okay. My favorite is probably when the guy rescues the girl. I’m fine if the girl rescues the guy sometimes, but I really like the girl who is strong emotionally, but gets into ph…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ooooh…very nice! I like the feel of the pictures and coloration. 🙂
@rochellaine That’s sounds like a great story!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Romance Novel Pet Peeves and Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy One place I have heard of that made a stalker less creepy was when Q chases Captain Janeway around in Star Trek: Voyager. Q is an alien with strong powers and can appear and disappear at will, as well as snap his fingers and give her flowers, or whatever. Her second-in-command is freaked out by this, because Q could obviously just ta…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@joisebeth Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
*hands you cloak and dagger* You are now an official KeePer.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when Google Chrome shows not one, but two recommendations of the KP website as the “most visited” pages:

-
Snapper replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting This is so cool! I love the concept– I wish I weren’t so internet paranoid though. XD
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I am an actor, writer, and foley. I am what you call a jack of all trade.
@dekreel Anna won’t join the forums because she doesn’t truly love the KaPeeFer community as much as I do.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 So do I! The images section contains gold!
But…I actually used a personal picture in this one. @kaya-young If you’re interested, here’s a collage I made for my western:

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I’m sorry, I don’t have much advice to give you. I don’t really follow blogs, though I do randomly binge-read fashion blogs. 🙂 (Is binge-reading a thing like binge-watching? Or did I just make that up?)
However, I absolutely love the format of @seekjustice ‘s blog. It’s one of the nicest blogs I have seen. 😀
I agree with Eliz…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Romance Novel Pet Peeves and Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Totally agree about the kissing. That’s what I was going to say. A timid hand-hold or hair-push-back is much more romantic to me than a sudden weird kiss.
There is one other thing I never can decide if I love or hate. It’s when the sidekick falls in love with the heroine, but she has no eyes for anyone but the hero, so he un…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Great idea! We will lord over time. :3
Hey fellow felines! We rule the web, now let’s rule space and time! -
Catwing replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *laughs* This with a villian though.
I would say, “Maybe if I killed you off I would.”
Alice [Grrrr! You!]: “Really? You NEED me. You can’t write me if I’m dead.” *smirk*
Me:”…Humph… Behave!”
Alice: “Why should I? I’m going go now.”
Me: WAIT!
Alice: “Tata! Auth-or!” *exits*
Me: … Kay I think she’s both of our arch-nemeses…[Read more] - Load More
