@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Probably not tomorrow, but I should be available on the weekend
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @clairec @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong
*peeks in*Â Anyone still here?
-
Joy replied to the topic What's the best book you've read recently? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Good topic idea! Let’s see…. The most recent thing I can think of is Shakespeare’s play, Richard III. I haven’t read Act 5, though, so no spoilers X)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Whoops! Wrong tag. @warrenluther04
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluthor04 WOW! Those are amazing names! I’m afraid I can’t pronounce Ualair, though. Is it pronounced like a Hawaiian name? Or a European name? Or is the pronunciation entirely original? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @ingridrd @notawriter @dekreel
So, I think I’m going with Oliver, since it has the majority. I still haven’t decided on a title for the book yet, but will probably go with Blueberria, Blueberries for Oliver, or A Ticket to Blueberria.
However, I tried to edit the name into the book but couldn’t figure out…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Oopssss…
@ariella-newheart Page 31, not page 37
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Awww, thanks. 😀 I can’t wait!
Inner logician: Well actually, that phrase never made sense to me, because obviously the person saying it will be forced to wait, and therefore can wait. If I truly couldn’t wait it would be necessary for me to die before the time to read your book came upon us. The phrase “I can’t wait” should only…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Oh, we’ve worried about the same thing! We have thousands of books in our library, many of which were birthday and Christmas gifts for various of our thirteen siblings. Now that five of us are marrying age( 😀 ) we have kind of reached an agreement with our anxious younger siblings that any books gotten while at home stay with our p…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper 🙂 yeah. That’s also why we don’t use our real names, right? 😀 I understand. Talk to you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine XD Yep! It’s quite amusing, although I have a strange case of internet paranoia, so I probably won’t confess anything. 😉 😛 If you know what I mean…
@seekjustice No, thanks for rambling. That is actually really helpful!
And I think I’m going to sign out now. I wrote 797 to my novel, and a beginning of a blog post. Now… I have…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine XD Yep! It’s quite amusing, although I have a strange case of internet paranoia, so I probably won’t confess anything. 😉 😛 If you know what I mean…
@seekjustice No, thanks for rambling. That is actually really helpful!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Please let me read the story once you’re done? *puppy face*
@dragon-snapper have you seen my Valentine’s themed topic?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I don’t know if I ever told you how much I liked Jonas. I don’t think I listed him with my favorite characters because the list was already too long. But I loved his sweet counseling of Chessy which did not detract from his manliness.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Well that’s good. XD I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it so far.
Soo… do you make comments on your novel before editing it? (I’m going to edit a book soon and it will technically be my first time editing a novel by myself on a computer. Yay…)
@rochellaine HI! Ooh, western. I’ve considered doing one of those before.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Did I seriously do that to your tag? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjusitice @dragon-snapper Hi! I’m here with my western again!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Yessss… 😀 So it makes sense why I’m listening to a slow love song by Andre Bocelli? ? No…. Haha!
XD I’m sure you can do it. And if not, I’m also sure we ‘negotiate.’ 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Yessss… 😀 So it makes sense why I’m listening to a slow romance song by Andre Bocelli? ? No…. Haha!
XD I’m sure you can do it. And if not, I’m also sure we ‘negotiate.’ 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh! I just thought of someone!!! Or, two people. Colonel Nobody and Edmund from The Boy Colonel by John J. Horn! Colonel Nobody is adorably confused with the sudden armful of loveliness thrust upon him in the shape of Lady Liana, and Edmund is a great pal and counselor. I can’t decide who I like better. Anyone else read that book?
- Load More
