@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel looking through some Kapeefer’s blogs. Deciding if I want to change mine to WordPress. Looking over my options.
I planning on working on CC soon. I thought a fun event that can happen! >:) Muh, ha, ha! But also doing Firebird.
YAS!
@audrey-Caylin Hi! -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin ACK! Didn’t see you there XD
Hi! How’s it going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Hello! What might you be working on?
How’s CWC coming? The KPA is going okay… *whispers* I plan on posting the first part this weekend! EEEEEEEEE!
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
*bows* May I humbly request that I tag more than ten people for the KPA? (I’m planning on posting the first part really soon!)
@rolena-hatfield @daeus -
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!! *graciously lets someone else say………..*
I suppose I don’t have to ask you what your favorite books are. 😉 But I’ll ask anyway: What other books do you like?
I haven’t read Brandon Sanderson. I think I’ve heard the name though. *nervously extends claws* X)
Do you have a favorite movie?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Present!
-
Catwing replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *grins* Easter eggs are so much fun…
I hid Kay Waters, My cat Shadow, some fairy tale hidden traits/objects (Goldilocks, Red Riding hood, Rapunzel, Jack [not really but kinda]), and maybe some others in Finding Secrets. :3
Yes, I do plan to play a nice role in the sequel along with my friends. *preen* *examines claws* I’ll be ready. -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @audrey-caylin @jenwriter17 @clairec @skredder @rochellaine
Greetings! I’m at the KPA again. Getting to a fun part… *rubs paws together deviously*
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking @anyone
So I mentioned a few months ago that my dad is out of a job. So now I have a praise and a request
The praise: Dad has just found a part-time job!! Sure, it’s part time, but it’s a job!!
The request: My mom had gotten a part-time job as well, a few months ago, but she…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing You’re welcome! @ariella-newheart is also an Aethasian. (She’s the one who started the rock collection thing, but @lady-iliara took ownership)
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Opps… I didn’t respond to you guys.
@dekreel I frogot to thank you!
@jane-maree Now you can say pizza opens new windows.
@jessi-rae Thank you.
@alia I have been waiting from the beginning to have the frog part! I was surprised no one had done it yet. I had even suggested it once, but some how I was overlooked and I couldn’t wait. And that’s why…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jane-maree @daughteroftheking @sage-G @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 Thank you. I will try to take your advice. *picks up advice* This is all very encouraging.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder WHOA. Look at all the colors! It’s awesome 😀
What program did you use?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks!
@daughteroftheking Excellent. *evil chuckle* If you want to see more collages, or learn more about the story, I’ll be posting a lot about it starting on the first Friday of March and throughout the Fridays of March on my blog. (And that sounded a lot like advertising. Lol) 😛@jenwriter17 The funny part is that it fits his…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 She looks awesome!
@dragon-snapper You’re making me so curious about your story…
@Rochellaine I love TNG, although TOS can be so fun. It’s so colorful! I’ve never seen Voyager. My favorite character is Data, for sure. I also love Worf! Always nice to find character to finds humanity as confusing as I do. 😉
@dekreel *Vulcan…[Read more]
-
Ingrid and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *reappears* X’D Don’t worry — it wasn’t you, it was school. B-p I’m overriding the effect right now. *strains a little* X) But thanks anyway for believing in me! 😀
Do they now? *raises an eyebrow* Hmmmmph… Well I don’t think it looks like a wolf’s tail. They don’t get that long. It looks more like a cat’s tail
Sorry, as l…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@destiny I’m guessing you’re looking for fantasy-ish names, but here’s what I came up with…
1. Phoenix, Maddox, Zander
2. Kace, Deacon, Roland
3. Raven, Alessia, Marina
Hopefully these help!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@destiny Oo, let’s see here. *reaches into bag of ideas*
For the first guy, something short and choppy sounding seems right. Kanar? Relvan? Tallas?
For the second, Caidmon popped into my head. Ellisan or Reed also seem to fit, at least to me.
The other day, I was thinking about the name Evaleen, or Avaleen, so that’s the only girl name I can…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Whoops! Looks like I accidentally did make you disappear. Let’s see if I can undo the damage. *Shuts eyes* I believe in her. I believe in her. I believe she is real.
- Load More

@dekreel That would be fine.