@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Thanks!! I actually didn’t require you to fill it out. I’ve moved on to something MUCH simpler. But thanks a lot anyway! I’ll take note 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have a way of remembering Australia’s time (or at least Sydney’s time)! All you do is add four to the U.S. Eastern time, and then change a.m. to p.m., or vice versa. For example, if it is four o’clock p.m. Eastern Time, add four to get eight p.m., and then change from p.m. to a.m. Therefore, it is 8 a.m. in Eastern Australia. Or i…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart YOU’RE HERE! EEEEEE!
*hugs my arbitrary ally*
P.S. I’m deeply ashamed to admit this, but I haven’t been on Kingdom Pen for at least a month…I’m too busy 😁 I can’t keep track of everything going on here, so I’ve kinda given up…but tag me, and I will emerge from the shadows to give writerly advice and share personal an…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Looks like @warrenluther04 and @notawriter have got ya covered. And *whispers* I wouldn’t have been able to draw him well anyway… 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Hallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord. 🙂
@devastate-lasting Awwww…sure thing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart YAY!!! Glad you like it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Q is hilariously horrible. The actor is great, though. 😀 Did you know Q is also in VOY and DS9? And played by the same actor. I haven’t seen the episode, but I heard that the first time Captain Sisko of DS9 gets annoyed with Q he punches him, and then Q looks at him all hurt feelings and says something like “Jean-Luc neve…[Read more]
-
Sink replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Hmm… I draw semi-realistic manga style(if any of you have seen anything Naruto-like, it’s like that) so I shall have to try… I’ll try and post my drawing as soon as possible.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
And again I’ve messed up your tag… @warrenluther04
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warenluther04 @dekreel Yes, it’s set in Eastern time. If you’re in PST, count three hours ahead of you, and you’ll be at the right time. If you’re at nine o’clock, it will be twelve o’clock here, or if you’re at seven, it’ll be ten. (I’ve had a lot of practice with this because I have to organize conference calls for a class of people who li…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â I’m pretty sure it’s set on Eastern time zone. Cuz I’m in Central where it’s 1:30, and I know Eastern is an hour ahead of Central
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Me too. Catch you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder That’s great! 😀 Might see you later then!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I like it!
@rochellaine I’ve been meaning to try out Voyager, and DS9 if I can find it. Yep, I’ve had the pleasure *coughcough*ormaybenot*cough* of meeting Q. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh that’s right. You said that just up there… *facepalm* I must be blind or something. 😛
Anyway, I’m working on copying these accumulated sticky-notes ideas into a notebook, then I’m going to write my novel. 🙂
@skredder Welcome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yay! What are you working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You still there?
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â I’ll try. But I’ll warn you ahead of time that it’s probably not going to look good
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yes, @dragon-snapper has a knack for melting chairs. It’s a thing XD
And the endnotes are called “signatures” 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @skredder @gh24682468999 @inkling-for-christ @sam-kowal @rochellaine @daeus @dragon-snapper @princessfoo @mnvalentine @everyone-else-who-commented
Thank you all!! I had fun
- Load More
