@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m working on the KPA. At an interesting part……
I have a question about The Aetherlight: Is the Scarlet Man still roaming about in Aethasia, or is He somewhere else? The reason I’m asking is because of Xonos’ apparent encounter with the Scarlet Man in AMH…
I really hope I can join soon…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart X) I’m listening to a The Incredibles song! … And now a Finding Dory song XD
I love Pixar…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart AAH I didn’t see you! HII! Funny — I even tagged you… XD
Is it AMH?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m still here if anyone else wants to stop by…
@seekjustice @rochellaine @clairec @ariella-newheart @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 That’s so cool!! Did you get to look at the books?
Thanks! Seeya later 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 Make sense! It is kind of tricky. I like haikus because they’re fun and fairly easy to compose.
Ummm… Sometimes I might glance through Snapper’s LOKD, but otherwise I just go by what I know, and what other Kapeefers tell me about themselves. It’s pretty easy X)
Have you ever heard of the ship Logos Hope?
-
Joy replied to the topic Best Cover Designs in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@mnvalentine I like the cover for Catcher in the Rye 🙂

-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 Hi!! I’m writing the KPA again
Oooh, I love haikus! Have a collection of them myself. Had you ever written haikus before?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @supermonkey42 @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @catwing @winter-rose @jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @anyone
I’m writing!
*crosses fingers* I’d better make progress…
-
Joy replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow. Guys, I am literally tearing up X’)
God doesn’t make mistakes.
So true. It’s easy to take for granted how we’re all masterpieces. Thank you for the reminder!
As I was reading your reply, I started praying “Thy will be done.” I shouldn’t expect myself to be something. Who says God will make everything “r…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel basically what has already been said. I struggle with this too. Especially recently. I found an author whose skill in my chosen genre is so crazily far beyond my own I don’t dare dream I’ll ever reach it.
And much as I hate to admit this, that thought drives me absolutely bonkers.
It’s not that I’m jealous of him, just that I loathe…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *kindly refrains from ‘petting’ you* God has given you the amazing talent of writing, and what you do with it is between you and Him. No one else. Someone else’s standard of getting published, writing the deepest and most profound character arc ever to grace paper, or writing 58,231.2 words in a day isn’t your problem. No one should look…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel God’s writing a story right here, right now.
When I’ve doubted and struggled (which happens all the time), the only where I can turn is to my favorite (and, tbh, sometimes least favorite) author and say, “I trust you to write this story till its final, marvelous end.”
Now that I’ve done the popular thing and given the best advice I can…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Well, if it’s just a page of fifteen people saying “Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet” or whatever, I might skim it.
-
Joy started the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Heya, Kapeefers. Early warning: this is kind of a deep post
I need some help… Lately I have been seriously self-doubting myself and my ability to write, and comparing myself to other writers.
I write because I love story-telling, not because I want to be published (although that would be kinda cool). I just want to write stories. And I don’t…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh whoops I didn’t see that @dekreel was already going to…*shrugs* Can I draw her anyway?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *facedesk*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-millisong I will do her!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong YES I WANT TO DRAW EMBER! WOOHOO!
Ahem, sorry. *sheepish grin* I’d like to give it a shot 😀
Ohh, unless you want Ari to do it…
- Load More


