@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite I just saw your post from a little while ago and I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family. I cannot even imagine what that must be like for you. I posted this before but here is a little story that I love. It’s really encouraging to me and I hope it is for you.
One night a man had a dream. He…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm You’re back!! Where have you been?! X)
Let’s see…
- I need help making my characters and character arcs more realistic and deep
- I need help making meaningful themes and symbols
- I need help with the show-don’t-tell concept
- I especially need help with self-doubt, and putting my identity in Christ instead of my work
- I need…
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy I know this uncertainty. You can be sure that you’ll be in my prayers.
-
Snapper and
Reagan Ramm are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Congrats!! I always love congratulating people when they move up a level 😀
*coughs*Â Ahhh, you and your smoke bombs X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Oh goodness. Yep. Pretty much.
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *shrieks and falls off chair* AAAA! I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!! X’D
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice My younger sister would be shocked at the idea of writing an essay “just because you want to!” 😀
I think I’m going to cut out now. It’s getting pretty late.
Happy writing to you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Interesting. Is this for school? Did your mom pick the topic?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oh, I guess your topic is sleep! 😀 See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, that makes sense. I’m not writing fanfiction, though. 🙂 I want it to be my own story with just the inspiration from the movie.
What’s your essay topic?
@epicaddie2 Hi! What’s your topic?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Never heard of it – but I just looked it up and I see the ending has someone named Archy dying. So…I’m assuming you made something happen like it did to Justice in your book, where he didn’t actually die? 🙂 I did that when there was a firing squad in my Civil War story and a Confederate spy was “killed”. His waking up scene is…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! So…I think I asked if you liked Lady Jane Grey and if you’d gotten to know Carousel at all yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice It’s officially been three(ish) hours. 🙂 I’m back; are you?
@jenwriter17 Sorry you couldn’t be here. I think I’ll be here tomorrow.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Signing out now. But if anyone asks I might come back…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You back yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, bye! See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I got the idea when I watched a movie, and there was this girl I loved, who I thought was a main character, but then she ended up in despair and crying in her last scene, and the end of the movie – probably ten minutes – was without her completely! I got so mad and decided I could do a better than those horrible mean unfeeling…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
It’s always helpful to be alive
Wow.
Okay, I’m working on a short story set in the 50s. I’ve had it going for a while, but a few weeks ago I lost about a thousand words and got discouraged. I was listening to some 50s music on Saturday and was reminded of it, so I decided to try again. So far it’s going pretty well… 🙂
I re…[Read more]
- Load More

