@salome01w4g
Active 4 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Forget about the Odyssey, or Beowulf, or the Epic of Gilgamesh. The Tale of the Ninja Gypsies shall go down in history as the greatest epic poem ever written, and you and Stan will one day be the prominent figures in the philosophy books of the future.
XD 😀 😉 Wow.
-
Ingrid started the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Since the other one is getting reeeaaally long…
Here’s another collage for my superhero story!

@notawriter This is actually Keegan, the character you drew for me!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That’s a marvelous idea! Do it, do it, do it, do it. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Zootopia, Big Hero 6, and Tangled aren’t Pixar. *blushes* They’re Disney though
I still love those movies XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal YES!!! YESSSSS!!! *tackle-hugs you*
I would find a Pixar GIF, but Google Images is being annoying 😛
Favorite movie. Spill.
I think mine is Finding Dory, followed by Inside Out and WALL-E
@ariella-newheart Yes, I did. With an incredibly cheap program XD Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I have only watched TOS and TNG so far. So I have no idea who T’Pol is… XP
My favorite character is Spock, followed closely by Data 😉
Wait, you’ve watched Enterprise?! Isn’t it kind of………
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Ohhh, it was because I forgot to tag you!! ARGH! Sorreeeey…
Anyway thank you!! Yeah, I wanna ride one, too
@kate-flournoy Can I ride your dragon, PWEEEASE? X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal HAHA! Ahhhh I love Pixar so much… XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Nope, British 🙂
Do you like Star Trek? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Wow! That was a long story. 🙂 The romantic side of me sighs happily at the good ending for Meeple and Leepl. 😀
Blue hair? Thanks a lot! *sarcastically*
Let me get back to you on that…
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *whisks self in dramatically, followed by Reggie* HOW DID I MISS THIS!? I LOVE IT! The legendary Raspberry Crown is amazing.
Now I want to go ride a dragon…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Here is a map. All my resources are from fellow Aethasians who showed me maps of Aethasia X)

-
Joy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Not yet! I hope to watch it soon
And WELCOME BACK!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That’s a really cool idea! Do it!!
Cool collage, by the way 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *shrieks* *barely stops herself from slashing the computer screen*
This is amazing.
This. Is. AMAZING!!!
AAH, and Stan! And Meeple! GAH! I was laughing so hard! X’D
I can’t fangirl enough
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yesss! I knew you guys would like that!
Taranar is on the same island as Aethasia, and its border is in the Mountain-Range-Of-Which-I-Can’t-Remember-The-Name (Just west of the Icemoors)
Hang on, I’ll find a map that I made…
Also, if there’s something I don’t know about the land of Aethasia that contradicts any of the above…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I know what an alternate universe is, I just wasn’t sure what you meant, but oh well. 😀 Glad you figured out how to help him escape. It’s always nice not to leave your MC hanging…
@seekjustice Aw, too bad. I’ve never entered a writing competition, though, even though I live in the US. I just googled it, though, and (I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I meant alternate universe, like, what might happen if a certain situation was different. Like, if instead of being homeschooled, I were public schooled, what would be different. Like that?
@seekjustice XD Parachute. That would be funny to see.
@jenwriter17 Aw, thank you! That story sounds sweet. 🙂
But I did manage to figure…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I get distracted more often than I write, to be honest. 😀
Writing competitions? Reading the stories, or writing them yourself?
- Load More
