-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m so glad to hear that! In case you never noticed, I have an obsession with retellings. I just love them! Have you ever read the Lunar Chronicles?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice You kinda got me hooked on retellings. At least, I realized how much I like them when I read SFI. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
You are the sweetest 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Well, I’ll definitely be one of your first customers when you get it published. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
That’s totally fine (you wouldn’t believe how far behind I am on your story!) April was just one of those crazy months, life and trying to write a whole novel means I’m behind on everything.
Zac is awesome. Full stop 😀
I hope to. I’m currently editing with the hope of starting to look for a publisher/agent next year. If I can’t…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m really enjoying it (sorry it’s taking me so long though). I really like Zac 😉 Do you plan to publish these two books one day?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Cool! I love seeing all your little comments pop up 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! I’m reading When Infinity is Empty 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yep, editing Stars Fill Infinity. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice You still here?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @cateing @jenwriter17 @skredder @ariel-ashira
Anyone around? I am writing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young Wow, thank you so much! I can definitely post the entire book if you want.
Well, I have not completed any other full books, but the sequel to the one you’re reading now is in the works and I also have a Superhero WIP along with some short stories/novelettes. 🙂 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd  What!?! The whole book is written and you aren’t letting meÂ
readerr, critique it all at once? 😉This story is awesome! I thought that the first two chapters were suspenseful, but the ending chapter four really sucked me into the story. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Have you written any other books and where can I buy them?!?
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
General impressions: I really liked it, and find the premise/laws of fate to be very intriguing.
Some things I would expect or be interested in seeing moving forward:
– Juqing and Wanyu meeting
– The relationship between Wanyu and her father or Wanyu and her teacher/his family and the other students (how do they react to finding out she’s…[Read more] -
introvert_girl replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
General impressions: I really liked it, and find the premise/laws of fate to be very intriguing.
Some things I would expect or be interested in seeing moving forward:
– Juqing and Wanyu meeting
– The relationship between Wanyu and her father or Wanyu and her teacher/his family and the other students (how do they react to finding out she’s…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @catwing
anyone on? I’m on early because my mom is on the math computer, and so I don’t have anything to do.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic MC Issues in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-anson I know what it’s like to have a MC that just. Won’t. Be. Compelling!!! *tears out hair* The MC of my story that is currently on hold was like that. She had a backstory I loved, she was quirky, realistic, and had a story goal. But what I found was holding her back from being interesting (or even likeable) was that she was kind of in…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 The whole book is written, I just don’t want to overwhelm anyone with critiquing the entire story…unless you want to. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Awesome 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd *tries not to break critiquing hiatus*
*fails*
I just have to read this!!! Maybe I’ll put off the start of my hiatus until late May… is the whole book written and you’re just posting parts of it here and there, or are you still in the process of writing it?
- Load More
