@reaganramm
Active 1 year, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 110

-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Too true. And XD @michael-stanton ‘s
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Oh, no you don’t! *resists urge to yawn*
*still resisting*
*fails*
*sighhh…*
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @audrey-caylin @rochellaine @catwing @anyone
*yawns again* I’m going to do some chores, and then sit down to write in a few minutes. See you then!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer I wonder why Anna doesn’t love the community… There’s no reason why one wouldn’t love the community. Unless the person is extremely realistic and serious
But I won’t prod any further *shrug*
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago

@the-real-kapeefer @aratrea @daeus @michael-stanton @Anna @Mackenzie (Right? Or is that @sierra-r ?) @epicaddie2 @clairec @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @kapeefers
-
Daeus replied to the topic Page Thoughts? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Ah, yes. Your screen must exceed the length of the image. I went ahead and tiled the parallax images.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Page Thoughts? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus looks great. The only thing I noticed is a typo at the very end— in the money back section, you said ‘every’ when you meant ‘ever’. Other than that, it’s lovely. 🙂
-
Daeus started the topic Page Thoughts? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi friends,
Most of you probably know about my show don’t tell course. The exciting news is that I’m going to be releasing part 2 of that course any day now.
Anyway, I had to rebuild my sales page to accommodate for the now 2 part course. I think I managed to keep it looking fairly good, but there are probably some things I could do to improve…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@joisebeth Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
*hands you cloak and dagger* You are now an official KeePer.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting This is so cool! I love the concept– I wish I weren’t so internet paranoid though. XD
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 8 years, 7 months ago
@jess-penrose That works!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy and
josiebeth are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Basically, post about what you love–don’t fake it, because otherwise people won’t like your stuff. Trust me, I know. Just post what you love, and love your blog.
If you want to see what I post, my blog link is also in my signature.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @anyone-else-here I’m signing off now — I have some school I still need to do XP
Beast out *salutes*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Hehe, that’s great
All right, yeah that’s basically what I did, too
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing … Ha, well I suppose I could’ve picked up on that *sheepish grin*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Oh, missed you! Fare thee well, my friend!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Good-bye! Congrats on the short story! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing The KPA… mostly reading back and tweaking things. Something I probably shouldn’t be doing. But at least there’s no writer’s block! Yet.
I saw the topic! Unfortunately I know nothing about blogging, or I would contribute something to it. But I am excited for you!
How’s the Christmas story coming?
- Load More
