Andrew

  • Ruth replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago

    @raxforge

    rme

    Oops. Typo.

    Wyoh is the knife-wielding rabbit tech ghost for KP. I named her. We thought she had been slain on here a few months back. Hopefully she isn’t returning.

  • Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago

    @raxforge

    Hello Rax! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!

    You can call me Linus. I am a fantasy writer/artist currently working on a series I call The Narrow Path Trilogy (or TNPT for short). I also double as a web designer/computer software student.

    You’re probably going to get a few newby questions. I’ll kick it off with these:

    What is your favourite…[Read more]

  • HighScribe replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago

    @raxforge

    Hello 👋 welcome to KP! Pleased to meet you. I’m HighScribe/Bridget, writer (in theory), reader, draw-er, music-listener, karate-doer, sword admirer, and tea-appreciator.

    Very cool that you write songs, I assume you play an instrument then?

    What are your favorite fantasy books?

    See you around 😁

  • Ruth replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago

    @raxforge

    Why hello stranger!

    Welcome to KP!

>