-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Popcorn!! Popcorn and swords! Give me!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Swords!!!
Man, I kinda miss those.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Hiya!
I will take the ice cream!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice @daughteroftheking @catwing @daeus @epicaddie2 Me and my headphones are going to force Dragon Snapper to write this terrible chapter.
Who’s with me?
-
Snapper started the topic Of Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Heya Kapeefers!
I needeth opinions.
After various consideration, I’ve come across the conclusion that perhaps some sci-fi and fantasy names are a bit to…crazy.
I mean, the most famous names in fiction are Harry and Luke and Frodo and Bilbo. None of which are overly complicated or hard to pronounce.
So what about you? What do you think is…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb and
Sage G are now friends 9 years ago
-
Snapper posted an update 9 years ago
@f5a8c3e92 Ooh, is your Cover Image the Master Sword? You like Zelda? 😀 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@catwing No! No! *facepalm*
Here. If I must be Chosen Kid, then there’s also Chosen King and Chosen Kate. The Three Chosen ‘K’s. XD
But I’ll go by Chosen One.
-
Kina Lamb changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@catwing Chosen One the younger? XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m signing off now. I wrote 636…not particularly great seeing as I had an hour…but meh. It’s a dry chapter. And that was a pun…because well, they’re in the desert. HAHAHAHAHA!
Enjoy your scratching post. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing Why, melting of course.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Heh…I think now would be a good time for you to mentor the chosen one… 😉
jk
@catwing Sorry sorry. Here, take this. *hands you a lovely pole for scratching with*@livylynn Hi hi and hi! Welcome to our realm on the internets! I’m Dragon Snapper and perhaps you’ve noticed that I melt chairs. Why and how that came about…I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing *melts random chair that you were using as a scratching post*
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@michael-stanton You’re Dark Overlord? Like as in Dark Evil Overlord Stanton from LKD?
*melts*
That is too awesome…too awesome…
Chosen One of Three? You make the calls, oh Dark Overlord. *shrugs, then decides that’s probably not sufficient* *hands you coffee with soy ice cream*
AKA kid

-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing *raises brow* Yeah…like burning chairs, except yours is tens times as friendly.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’ll join you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Book Length in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@clairec My novels usually run around 80,000, even though I am late. But of course, 50,000 to 100,000 plus is fine too. An author said to me once that the word count doesn’t matter too much though, it’s the story that counts.
-
Snapper and
Anne Swiftblade are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g Hey!! Welcome to Kingdompen!
*fist pump* Homeschooled! Sweet!Do you have a novel you’re currently working on?
- Load More
