@rae
Active 12 hours, 35 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @jonas @rae
Kari
God, what is happening? Kari silently prayed. Then she frowned. God, I’m assuming you created this world, too, if you created Earth. At least, I hope you did. If you didn’t, and you can’t hear me, then I have a major problem.
Since she became a Christian, Ka…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(I tried to edit this and it disappeared, so I had to repost. Hopefully it doesn’t show up twice for everyone.)
@rae @hanako ( @thearcaneaxiom has already seen this stuff)
I’ve also got some cool swords in another of my projects. There are nine of them and they belong to the eight Eivir and the king of Arvendor. (The Eivir are essentially e…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @hanako (@thearcaneaxiom has already seen this stuff)
I’ve also got some cool swords in another of my projects. There are nine of them and they belong to the eight Eivir and the king of Arvendor. (The Eivir are essentially elite knights who directly serve the king.)
Each of Eivir is associated with a different gemstone. Sapphire, ruby,…[Read more]
-
hanako replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s a knife, with a blade surrounded by green mist. It can pierce stone, and is a poisoned blade. It chooses one master, and unless the master gives it away, it will never serve another.
I like that. A most loyal sword. Will it follow even its master’s evil intentions of harming the innocent?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That knife sounds cool. How does it avoid hurting its master? If it is directed towards them, does it somehow physically halt itself? Or does it pass through them without causing damage or something?
Your crystal swords are also really cool.
I actually have a project that has a focus on crystals. The magic system is crystal based and…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have a cool weapon I just invented.
It’s a sword. It’s completely black, as though light doesn’t even reflect off it. It is capable of cutting holes in reality which lead to “Unspace.” You can cut your way back out of Unspace, letting you use this to basically teleport. It cuts cleanly through most objects, sending t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae Nice!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty, I’m adding my second character… My boy Flazzy (just forget his last name for now…)
Flaz is 15 years old and stands 5 foot tall. His jet-black hair is shaved on one side of his head, and it always looks shiny in the moonlight. He has sandy beige skin, a button nose, and naturally pinkish lips. His monolid eyes have a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae I like those two rp ideas….I’d totally do one! Now I have a reason to stick a charrie or two in.
I have a few in mind.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae Wow, awesome story!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, that’s fine!
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @rae @esther-c
Ottoline
Safe.
Ottoline never thought that she would use that word to describe her current state of being, but here she was.
Hugo held her close to his side as they watched the stars through the window. It was peaceful. She couldn’t believe that a mere 24 h…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr @rae @esther-c
If you do that, I think I’ll join. My character would just arrive separately though. If people don’t want to change this RP, we could just start Rae’s idea as a separate one.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Those look awesome! I love the colors on the first one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Those are really cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr @rae @esther-c
Do you guys want me to make them all transfer to the other world Rae was talking about?
Or does someone else want to? I’m fine with either XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s dark. I can see Grathmere doing that.
Yeah, a little😅 Is Grathmere one of your characters or a weapon?
Right now, Liren. I can’t say if he’s the first or the last, but this is his current lot. I can’t say much else about who he was, but his now rugged clothing seems to have once been the uniform of a noble.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry if this offends you
The deepest, darkest corners of my soul are rising, bubbling with rage likened to a volcano at the mere thought of being asked such a question!!!
… … … Lol no🤣🤣🤣🤣
I worry about offending people sometimes too, but if people can’t handle a simple question or criticism about something they created, then that’s…[Read more]
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae
Ahh, I totally get that!!! Lotr and really all of Tolkien’s writing has been my love ever since I first read the books! I wasn’t expecting Marvel to grab me that much since it was so different from Middle-earth life, but boy did it surprise me! 😂
And I’ve been one of those people trying to get @freedomwriter76 to read Tolkien but once she…[Read more] -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, first, before all the cool stuff, I’ll introduce the standard Shome’el sword and shield:

There isn’t much to say about the sword, but I like the design. As for the shield (front and side profile) It is designed with a curved body, that forms a kind of pseudo roof. This is because of the nature of Omialia being in a space of…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
