@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Have you ever given a charrie of yours a weird mannerism that you have yourself?
Generally speaking, I’m sure I have. I’m just not aware that they are weird mannerisms yet.
A few of my charries like to sleep in a fetal position, or curled up around a pushie or blanket. And Gabriel stretches similar to a cat. Mannerisms I sometimes hav…
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“…I’m not smoking,” Barnes said. She still held it at arm’s length. “I only lit it for the scent.”
She glanced back at Cassius, then turned back to stare at the labyrinth passageways she guarded. The exposition about pleasure irked her, but she held her tongue. He meant well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“I don’t care. Whatever you like to do.” Barnes pulled out a box of cigarettes and lit one of them. Instead of taking a draw on it, she held it at a distance from them and let the smell waft through the air. “ Ah. If this bothers you, at least speak then.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Great! The tube down my nose felt a little like an alien trying to take over my mind, and they fed me a tone of questionable green food. Next month, they want me to drink radioactive fluid. I low-key love hospital visits though because the smell of hospitals is so nostalgic. I guess that’s not normal, but whatever. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Selfish because she keeps everything to herself XD
Barnes
Cassius and Leander, one after the other, lay down on the moss. Night had not fully fallen yet, and the other adventures in the labyrinth surely still walked around – but both boys seemed tired from the walk. Their emotional outbursts had not helped their energy…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
About a year ago, I was finishing up my senior year of high school, and as a part of my writing class, I finally wrote and finished a story of decent length. The accountability of that class really helped me get my writing done. I haven’t done much since then, (although largely because of college), and I would love to get some good writing done…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
You should make a photo copy of the sketch and try out the colors you have in your mind on that, and if you like it, then go for it, but if not, you have the backup. That’s what I always do. I never color the original, I like to keep a backup. Plus, colored pencils tend to smear when mixed with graphite.
YES!!! DO!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Well, good luck!! And if it turns out badly, that doesn’t mean you’re a bad artist. <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, he’s flying around in the sky over the same yard Chase and Fel are approaching.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Looks good! I say go for it if you’re deciding on a pose for coloring or something.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae that’s cool! That’s an impressive side profile. I’ve been struggling with those lately. I like the wind going through his hair.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
Chase and Felicity walked outside and went to join the class on the field. Felicity gave a friendly wave when she recognized two of her roommates. She still couldn’t tell the twin sisters apart. One of them waved back, but the other looked at her with a furrowed brow.
“What are you doing here? You’re not in this c…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae @the_lost-journal
Barnes
“It has practical uses elsewhere as a shield. Here, not so much.” -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Thanks!
I should draw Baron sometime soon here…
oh yes pls do
The way you phrase that sounds like it’s not up for discussion
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae idk why it happened, but it’s one of a long list of “things pretty much no one else in the world experiences”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes backed off from the vines and glanced back at Gabriel, her bangs falling lightly over her mask. “Why do you want to know?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Thank you. I feel like I’m going to instinctively tear the thing out and hightail it for the hills. XD
- Load More
