@rae
Active 16 hours, 24 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you like my little group of half-animal crazies. lol
I don’t think i could kill any of your characters, except maybe Medic, because he’s just…creepy.
LOL yes. He’s nuts. (Compared to canon though, I haven’t written the half of it.) He’s a freak, but he’s at least a goofy freak.
Soldier is a ticking time bomb that he himself pushed the ‘…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nooo, bread and butter pickles. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
How did you and Andrew end up doing this on the same day? XDYou were right, or close. I’m 16.
DILL PICKLES ARE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bread and butter are better 😜
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @ellette-giselle @lightoverdarkness6 @rae @smiley @anyone-else
ik this is for a fanfic I’m writing, but I wanted to share anyhow😛

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @rae @ellette-giselle @theducktator @godlyfantasy12 @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @idk-anyone-else-lollll
*writes a random scene for book 3*
*realizes book 3 already hurts*
*decides to share part of scene to KP*
Riker picked up the note, hands trembling.
 ‘Nazi,’ scrawled across the paper, written in red…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow all righty, I’m doing it
lol
if you can think of anyone else you wanna tag, go ahead
@rae @mineralizedwritings @linus-smallprint @grcr @whalekeeper @anyone-else-who-cares
anybody wanna draw a scene of mine?
there will be fantasy creatures you can go wild on, chances to practice your posing, and a weird amount of…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae yeah it was great!
Lol, you noticed. Yes, I did.
that’s cool! I was reading through that RP several weeks ago so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, this certain rude character, if they get too much on my nerves, will be the topic of a short story in which they DIE. That is how I deal with rude characters i dislike.
LOLLLLL
Should I be glad none of my characters ticked you off……?
actually it’d be funnier if they did…..
SOLDIER! MEDIC! YOUR TIME HAS COME, DO SOMETHING…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae awesome!!!!
Can’t wait for more!
Feedback time lol
Indeed, the fire showed his features mostly came from his human side, besides his grey eyes. His grey eyes were deep and filled with emotion
You don’t need to reference the eyes again. A better way of doing it would be like this:
…besides his gray eyes, deep and filled with…
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae you have 3939 posts! It’s a pattern! And @savannah_grace2009 your one post away from 2662! I need to find more patterns!
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
*joins in dancing*
I’ve already read most of them, but I’m still very happy that there making it on KP!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
XD That’s great.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol, I love annoying you 💕
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
More boards for y’all!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
More boards for y’all!

-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Huge eyes on screen* *gasps*
She needs a hug that isn’t just a jacket. Poor girl. I’ve felt that before.
…
*Blinks at date of notification*
What is going on with your name?!? XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

( @rae ) - Load More

oh, cool!
slayyyy XDXD