@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy nodded.
The Protector tensed. He was right to, as soft thumps sounded ahead of them, far along the next section. Something dark sliced through the mist. It was too far away to see clearly but it was something long and flexible, like a whip.
The clicks had grown louder, but they suddenly stopped along with the footfalls. The…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
SO COOL!! I love those! Man, the EYES!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Well I already knew you were somewhat of a night owl
Also, happy thanksgiving to you time travelers! 🧡
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae Also that’s not bad at all. I’m suddenly very interested and wanna read more. I don’t remember who Mandin is but he seems cool.I should finish my writing so i can use my snowballs and got more out of you hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae HOW ARE YOU THAT FAST
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I have to go to bed, but if you like, you can continue and I’ll reply in the morning.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Also in Eastern. Madame Cranberry Sauce is keeping me up to roleplay. (In truth, no one’s fault but mine.)
They’re of Nahim, and Alpha looks exactly like him, so that’s amazing that that’s how you picture him!
Very good! Better than hearing I’ve pictured him wrong for the past two plus years. *snorts*
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
The walk turned into a juxtaposition – uneasy, because of their strange surroundings, and peaceful, because they had already survived a sudden fright. The Protector walked without a word. Lucy tightened her fist now and then, gazing at each object in the leaves. Her gaze flickered along the wet path and up to the hazy sky.
Lucy…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae yeaaa cranberry sauce is the best.
Also you’re in eastern?? Your sleep schedule is even worse than mine lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae also, why are you food?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Cool
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @rae @loopylin
*Pulls out a snowball machine gun* Y’ALL BETTER STOP TALKIN ABOUT WHO HAS SNOWBALLS AND START WRITING
*Pelts you each with a snowball to the face* *Laughs maniacally*
Cuz y’all are HIT
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Actually that’s close to how I picture Alpha! Very cool to see
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae That’s a really cool design. Which character is he?
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
like an overprotective mother
XD
Lucille
“I’m fine,” Lucy said louder. “Where are we going, mister Fifth Protector?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy took off her jacket, eyes watering. She shoved it over her face and yelled, her voice muffled. Next to her, Gabriel must have moved closer, but she ignored him and continued panting until the pain abated. The headache turned into a soft throb, low in her temples.
She put the jacket back on, got up, and wiped her nose. “I’m fine.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Aaah, yes! That was what I remembered. In contrast Barnes’ mask has nothing on it. I bet you’ve got substantial lore for each symbol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I remember seeing Gabriel’s mask in some art with symbols on it. Are those visible to the normal eye, or just Gabriel?
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy clutched her short blonde hair and panted. She sat as still as she could, not speaking, until she had to respond. “My head. I-It feels real bad.”
- Load More
