Ruth

  • Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    He rarely spills out his thoughts though, so this is nice.

    Yeah I think it’s nice. As someone with confusing thoughts, I think his thoughts make sense. It’s characterization too.

    Lucille

    “I-I’m bothered. I don’t like screaming and crying in front of people, s’all. I’m ugly when I cry.” Lucy stopped smiling and swung back to the top of the…[Read more]

  • Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @keilah-h

    It’s so funny to me that they just somehow missed everything that happened at the maze entrance lol

     

    Felicity

    Her eyes lit up.

    “Yes. Good idea. He was at the entrance of the labyrinth. I think he might be the one who brought us here. As for where he is…” She thought for a moment, then suddenly remembered something. “Do you know ho…[Read more]

  • Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Lucille

    Lucy looked from the Protector to the fruit and back again. She shrugged and slowly smiled, the first time that day.

  • @ellette-giselle

    Dante

    Dante silently followed Rory’s instructions. He watched him work, but soon his mind began to drift. The excitement of the fight had worn off, and he was beginning to feel numb again. He was tired, and the only things keeping him awake were the presence of another person, and the sharp pain of the cuts.

    Soon, Rory was…[Read more]

  • Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @loopylin

    Ty <3 I try not to say it but I love her character very much

  • Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    Oh my goodness I love Lucy so much

  • Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    You’re good!

    Lucille

    “Right ‘ere!” Lucy dangled upside down from a wall. She shut the photo album and, after realizing it wouldn’t stay in her pocket, dropped it on the ground below. “How’d your sleep-in shift fare you?”

  • @loopylin late again lol

    Huntress/Sniper/Soldier

    “It feels like we’ve been wandering around aimlessly, just looking for the next thing to beat up. I’m sick of playing that imp’s games. We need… we need some kind plan to get out of here.” Felicity sat down on a rock and surveyed the dead troll and the labyrinthian stone walls.

    Sniper looked at m…[Read more]

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago

    @rae

    A new part of his character design. I decided that I’d lean into his artificial voicebox a little more, so that’s what happened. I tried to make them look like artificial, metal muscles in the neck, not sure if I succeeded at all.

    Ohhh makes sense! Yeah that’s exactly what it looks like.

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago

    @grcr awesome angle, I can never figure out how to make poses with odd angles look good.

  • -GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago

    boy am I tired…

    Bryson about to hit a handball.

    not completely happy, but I like it better than the one I shared a long while back.

    heeheehee

     

  • Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    *Long rp jumpscare*

    Ruth, is cranberry sauce your favorite Thanksgiving food or is it simply the first moniker you came up with?

  • Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Lucille

    It was easier to reach the trees from the wall. Lucy hiked up her trousers and placed a foot on a protruding root. She swiftly climbed up the wall and crouched on the top. The mist fell away, although the sky remained a bright, sharp gray. The sun, a blurred disk, lay on the horizon. Walls and rolls of twisted plant life sprawled…[Read more]

  • Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    He wasn’t sure what it was, but it compelled him to keep her safe, not from duty, but for the sake of doing so

    Aw. Dude, you’re very kind but you need a long nap.

    Whatever you want to do from here is fine with me. We probably should have Lucy do some stuff from here, then skip to whenever Gabriel wakes up, however long or short that is. Idk…

    [Read more]

  • Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Lucille

    “We should sit.” Lucy would feel better if he didn’t accidentally fall on her. She caught a glimpse of what was ahead and walked faster.

    The path widened and turned into something else entirely. The labyrinth cleared around a circular crater in the earth, with rings of stone as steps or seats. It was an empty amphitheater. The s…[Read more]

  • Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Good

    Lucille

    Lucy had seen a dead body before. She almost spoke up to that effect, but found that her teeth were chattering.  “I – hm. That is probably correct.”

    She awkwardly shuffled around to face away, covered her eyes with one hand, and took the Protector’s hand with the other.

  • Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    That makes sense….

    I must edit my tip. You will not lose your writing nearly as often. You can still lose it if you write in the email drafts while your wifi isn’t working. …Speaking from recent experience.

  • Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago

    @rae

    Lucille

    Lucy let her breath out and approached. She toed the beast’s foot, jumping back when the claws clicked together. She looked up at the Protector and nodded.

    The young man’s chest heaved in exhaustion, but he wasn’t hurt. The rip in his shirt held no trace of blood. He adjusted his grip on his blades and wiped them across the moss…[Read more]

  • @loopylin

    Rory

    He took in a breath. “Okay, I can deal with this.” I need you to slide against that wall so you are sitting up as straight as possible, Now put your hand on that and press hard. Right.” Rory shed his T-shirt and bit the fabric. When a small hole was formed by his teeth, he got his fingers in and began to tear. “I’m Rory,” he said…[Read more]

  • @savannah_grace2009

    I’m sorry I didn’t respond sooner to this, but I’ve been really struggling to find the words. I know that nothing I could say can make this any better, but I want you to know that I’m here. I saw when you first posted and have been praying for you and your family whenever I think of it, and I will keep praying. This is an…[Read more]

  • Load More
>