@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Thanks <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator Ugh headaches are the worst. Stop looking at screens and drink some water. Hope you feel better soon <3
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I probably won’t write anything tonight. I have a bad headache. 🙁
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
BAhaha XD
I think it’s safe to say this is a weird place and there can be weird random objects scattered within. Maybe that says something about the labyrinth masters, not so much the piano itself.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
“You’ve…” Lucy trailed off, brow furrowing. She clacked her fingers over the keys and tried to play a folk song, but only knew a few seconds of it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
“Dunno why they’d put a piano in here. I wonder who they are.” Lucy couldn’t tell if they had returned to ground level – after taking the door that led into earth – or if they were in the labyrinth’s basement. The floor had sloped slightly as they walked, sometimes up and sometimes down. Even here, her internal compass was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
That was lovely. Your descriptions are so pretty, and it’s such a tight piece of short fiction. Hopefully you don’t regret posting it anymore because we appreciated reading it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months, 1 week ago
You guys can comment on the doc. If you haven’t seen me update it in a while, badger me into writing more (preferably here rather than there) lol
-
Keilah H. started the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months, 1 week ago
yep, it’s just a prologue and part of 1 chapter right now but hey! I actually did it!
here ya go if you wanna read it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8Up1XMYeuBavdafSNez1AVIVX4v6inMa9Q4gXBeYpY/edit?usp=sharing
Now, to those who have read my fanfic, it does have identical species names to them, but know that the Argonites, Salamandrion,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy bent her right arm and flexed, her confidence incidentally boosted. “Mm-hm. Good.”
Short reply because I figured Gabriel will lead us on
Yeah, big-sibling little-kid energy but also mentor-follower. Lu doesn’t have siblings either and she’s mentally associating this with adults she knows. If she becomes Barnes again,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae Yesssss hehe
@theducktator I know lol, but that’s not as funny
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper BRUH THE MEMES LOLLL
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
*gasp* THE FIRST ONE!!! 😱
and yes, the second one is something that sometimes happens for me. Hard to keep track of what sets some characters off when others are fine…. 🙃
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Yup. Regret. There it is.
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I’m going to regret this probably. This is not the kind of thing I usually write, but I wrote it earlier in November, after laying motionless in the grass in the backyard for like an hour. It turned out kinda alright. Idk
Skyfall
Lying in the grass, I look up to the plain space between us and the rest of the universe. A view of nothing which…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you! ♥️ It seems I felt well enough to write something just now, haha. Energy when you’re ill is so inconsistent.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I dare you to change your pfp to one of these

- Load More

