@rae
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Andrew replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
(Yes, I’m tagging you again Andrew. Let me know if it’s too much)
Nah, don’t worry about it.
Hi, whazzap, names Andrew, you can call me any of the four names down at the bottom 🔽. I am fairly new, like two-ish weeks. I have a post that introduces me if you want to look at it but if you don’t want to, I can just make a s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I used to mind. Now I just think it’s funny to make new people guess who’s the oldest. They always get it wrong. lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper I could have sworn I responded to this earlier.
I love it. You somehow managed to make me grin and cringe at the same time. -
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Min!! 😀 Congrats on your achievement, that’s impressive!
There’s not a lot of news. Just people doing normal people things. :] A couple new roleplays are attempting to spring up, and the castle roleplay is not too changed, I believe? We definitely have new people though.
I’m still writing my main wip ATOH but I’ve been working a lot more on my…
-
calyhuge replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Fantasy School RP is hanging in there
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Run! Run! As fast as you can! You can’t catch me; I’m the Nutter Butter Man!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
One of my younger brothers, younger by 18 months, is taller than me. People keep mistaking him for the oldest. I wish I could say that I was over it, but I’m still annoyed.
And short. I’m probably going to be the shortest one of my siblings.😞 -
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Not opossums! They DO NOT deserve any respect at all!
Okay not opossums, but at least kangaroos and koalas.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I found out about them listening to a very good podcast talking about how stories shape our culture. I can give you a link if you want. But yeah, tag me in the chat chat if you want the link.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww that’s a shame.
The ones you got are cool though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no I never said I liked what was in there. I just mean that like if it had been an ordinary horror or fantasy story, not a romance, it probably still wouldn’t have been good for Christians to read (cause of all the paranormal creatures and stuff, blah), but at least it wouldn’t be smut and probably wouldn’t have driven half a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Well I’m glad you like them.
The saddest thing is, I had a whole stack of marvel drawings and they DISAPPEARED! I have turned my room, writing desk, and office upside down several times, and they are gone.
*sobs*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome! I’m liking the Marvel drawings. The others are great too, but y’know, I’m not as familiar with them cause they’re your original characters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha! Yep!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Nah, I think there is so much junk in twilight you might as well just dump it in the trash.
Yes. Believe me, FS is FAR worse. They basically said twilight didn’t have enough badness so we’re redoing it in FS.
We should probably quit now before Linus gets annoyed again. You and I need a forum for the random conversations we start…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aw thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
AW!! How sweet. That’s so great.
I have two younger brothers and a little sister. Both my brothers are taller then me tho. The one closest to my age (he’s three years younger) is over a foot taller then me! He’s going to be SO TALL. The other one (five years younger then me) is about six inches taller. Then my sister (who is 13 years…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll the green ember one!!
oh and yes….I think “oh, there certainly aren’t THAT kind of people in the world” and then I take one look at the internet and am like “yep, there are, and they’re worse than I imagined”
I’m glad there are nice sites like here.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooof
worse than Twilight????
Somehow I thought that was nearly impossible to do without sacrificing all that makes a story. I mean like twilight has all that stuff, but a few of the story concepts are almost salvageable if they were in a completely different, better written story.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow!!! Those are some great drawings!!
- Load More
