@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hmm… who should I add? 🤔
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello there.
I had a question concerning weapons and was told you’re the guy to ask. It actually wasn’t for writing as much as for myself.
I have done some sword fighting in the past, but I would really like to get into really learning the lost art of fighting with a sword. I’m looking at buying a real sword as well, but am having troub…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
I love how this chat disappears for several days or weeks and then someone (usually me for some reason lol) is like “hey, we need to start this back up again!!”
I picked a good set of characters for this tbh. They’re ones I’m currently working on, so when I think of them, which is…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
here is a board o’ mine—I really love how it turned out. he’s from a novel that I probably won’t share on here though. so yeh.

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I see this topic is reviving. Ah, very good. Perhaps I shall share a board or two…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t think I didn’t like it. I thought it was amazing. I just never found the time to finish it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal So the Pardalis and Ailurids are basically identical!! Very cool!
and thanks, my naming conventions are kinda random but they’re SO FUN.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
November 1st would be fine. Just don’t be surprised if it sometimes takes me a couple of days to read the sections you post. I might just drop them into a document on my phone so I can read them while taking the LRT to school.
No prob. Take the time you need.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Warning: you may want to prepare for a lore dump when The Cost Draft 2 is done.) I’m just realizing this question is not very easy to answer from the other side.
Oh dear. lol. I shall be prepared.
wonderful! These are the questions answered (I think?) but it’s nice to have them written out and to also know that my reader is…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
For my own characters, I have not yet decided all of who I will pick. But there is one who cannot be left out.
Ellisir Narathel
(Pronouned “EL-is-eer NAYR-ath-el”.)
Those of you from the old Character Party will know him, though he has been changed slightly since then.
Ellis is 6′ 3″, has short dark blond hair, and blue eyes. He wears…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae I love these character boards!!
I still have to get caught up reading your story…..I stopped at like chapter 3 or something and never picked it back up.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for the invite! (Sorry, I know I’m late haha.) I may be joining the camp as long as it’s not too late and my mom says okay. ☺
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Smiling with evil intent* Oh, yes, this will do.
Ben Gunn
A middle-aged man about 5′ 10”. His occupation was a whaler but when the ships company went down, Ben turned to piracy to support his family back home. Though after being betrayed by one of his friends on his ship, he is stranded on an island. Three years past and Ben’s…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alright!! Ah I’m so excited. 😆😅 I will give my character sometime soon. Maybe later today.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Summary:
- All types of characters welcome. Be wary of adding a super ultra powerful character.
- Stay in character.
- You can have at least three characters for sure.
- Currently, we’re adding characters for the “hero” group. (Though less “good” characters could make things interesting as well and are allowed.)
- A bit later once we have a good…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome! Ok, my character is Noa Montero, a seventeen-year-old apprentice pilot.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
I have created a new topic for the RP! I think I already tagged everyone who expressed interest, but just in case, it is there!
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It is here!!!!
(And, yes, I know I said it would be Nov 1. The reason for the swift delivery is that I realized that it makes more sense for me to plan a little bit ahead, but not plan everything up front. Otherwise, the plan would be too easily derailed by unplanned events.)
Anyway…
INTRO
The premise of this RP is…
Your characters h…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More
