@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ll participate if I can come up with an idea.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Since I can’t decide, I’m going to use my default character since he’s familiar and easy to write in any given situation. Using a new character slows me down and I don’t want this roleplay to dwindle.
Marcel
(His city registered name is Marcellus, I didn’t know someone else would use the same name but here we are. XD He will go by this, and…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I just wanted to clarify what Rosemary’s journal can do to make sure it isn’t a game-breaking power. When you say that whatever she writes in it becomes real, does that just mean she can essentially manifest objects by writing them? Or does it have the power to control events as well? (For example, would writing “And Joe died” m…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I might as well, but I make no promises, I’m really busy.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
No 😅 just a fellow.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
Okay. I really wasn’t sure who to do—I wanted to do someone bright/jolly but I wasn’t sure. So, for now I’ve settled with my character Marcellus. I’ll probably add a second too, but we’ll see.
Marcellus Prince
Marcellus stands 5’ 5”. He has dirty/dark blonde hair and pale skin. He has green eyes and a cute button-y nose. He is weari…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m gonna do a quick tally to see how many characters have been selected so far:
jonas (2): Ellisir Narathel, Ilahna
raxforge (2): Ben Gunn, Flare
bethe-torres:
loopylin:
rae (1): Baron
the_lost-journal (2): Jirah, Rosemary
highscribe:
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks! It’s been stewing around in my head for a while now, and I only recently finalized it, so I kind of wanted to give it a test run in this RP.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Hi! Glad you’re back! I’ve been praying for you, though my prayer habit is hardly a habit rn. I’m glad you got a doctor who understands and congrats on finishing your degree. ❤️ Hope you start feeling better soon.
I’ve been doing okay. My family’s been going through a lot and I really need to get a job but I always have a ha…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That looks awesome! Love the perspective
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to pick a character still…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas That music based magic system is so cool. I love the idea
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae, your signature, lol, now I’m hungry again.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I guess I’ll add another charrie.
Flare
A red dragonborn (a humanoid dragon) bard, his goofy draconic smile alone can lighten up the room. But when he starts playing his lute, the whole room would get up and dance if it could. His enchanting (literally, it’s magic) performance will get all to crack their old forgotten smiles. He can be a very…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’d like to see the drawings!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, I get what you mean. Sometimes I enjoy research, sometimes it’s overwhelming how much you DON’T KNOW about a subject. But I really appreciate all your help 🤗
Awesome! Thank you!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
Totally! I love going down the research rabbit hole to tell you the truth. I know some people despise that part of writing, but it’s just so fuuuun.
Also, purely curiosity, what color is…
- Load More
