@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, hang on, here we go.
Leon and Julian
Leon took a slow step back, eyes narrowed. “Be more careful when throwing blows before asking questions. Where I come from, that can get a man killed.”
Julian raised an eyebrow. “You two look like a couple cats about to get into a spat.” He turned back to the stranger. “If you’re also not from…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The post above was a little confusing……. but from what I gather you almost knocked Julian’s lights out?
Leon and Julian
Julian jerked back as a fist nearly slammed into his face. Before he could blink, Leon was in front of him, a dagger in his hand. “I suggest you turn around and walk away,” he said the the stranger. “We only asked…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
NO QUARTER NOVEMBER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!
START A FIRE!

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@anyone
Ah ok. I’m so late 😭😭
No matter.
Btw… please give me some character-evolving grace… Marcellus is actually a fairly new character of mine, and I don’t fully know him as well as I’d like… so… yeah.
@whoever-is-near-the-city
Marcellus — Near Ederstrand
A city in the distance. Maybe he could get information about WHERE in the wor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas Are your characters nearer to the forest?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy Reformation Day too! It’s both!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian
The two friends reached the city and paused near the gates. Everything was so dark and empty. Leon rested a hand on the hilt of his sword. “I don’t have a good feeling about this place. It seems like something’s wrong. We may be walking into a trap.”
“My thoughts exactly,” replied Julian, before slipping through the…[Read more]
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal, it’s not “Spooka Month” anymore
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Because it’s
HAPPY REFORMATION DAY Y’ALL!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
… why the visceral reaction?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy Halloween! My costume and mask turned out sooo good, my mom even hand made the cape, I’ll have to post a picture sometime :]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ack! NO!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Anyone walking through the forest can interact with me here. That would be @jonas or @ellette-giselle
Marcel —- Edge of Deepwild
A dark figure appeared on the road, and steadily moved towards the slope where Marcel stood. As they passed, he spoke to them, his hair and clothes blowing to his side like the ribbons of a flag. “What place is thi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooo I like it so much better! This super, super good.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep, weapons are allowed!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
One two three…… here I go!
(I may add another character if that’s okay……… but for now I’ll stick with one.)
Nope, scrap that. Julian would never survive without Leon, and vice versa.
Can I have weapons? I’m gonna start out with my guys having weapons and if that’s not allowed then they can lose them.
Julian and Leon Are…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ben Gunn (town center)
“Urgh, wha-?” Ben, who was just asleep, looked about him, “I was not here a moment ago… Gavin? Gavin, where are ya?” Gavin didn’t respond, and Gavin couldn’t, because he wasn’t there. “I know I’m not drunk, I guess I must’ve walked out of the inn in my sleep.”
“Hey you!” A night guard came up to him, “What are you doing…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, now to get started myself.
Ellis —– (Deepwilds) (As a reminder, this format is not required but may be helpful. Whether you use it or not is up to you.)
Ellis blinked awake, then scrambled to his feet and whipped out his sword.
“Where are we?” he demanded, looking around wildly. “What happened?” The green glow of his sword did little…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh now I’m embarrassed for posting so much
- Load More
