@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sara —> Heading for Elderstrand w/ Marcel
“There must be a town nearby, we can go together since it’s dark.” The boy suggested, glancing over at Sara.
She studied him—as much of him as she could make out in the dim light. He didn’t look older than her, maybe even a year or two younger. His hair, which she had first thought was…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Flare, Ben Gunn – With Baron, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
Ben grabbed the man’s arm, trying to loosen it, but it was no use. “My- name- is- Ben- Gunn- who- are- you?”
Flare, being knocked off his feet, got up. He looked at the scene that was happening. He hesitated for a moment. Then he grabbed his lute and began t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—With Flare, Ben Gunn, and Baron, Everstrand edge
“Hey, get off of him!” Julian yelled, rushing at Brutus. He crashed into the young man, Knocking him against the wall.
In a flash, Leon was at his side, dagger poised. “What is going on with you? Stop attacking innocent people!”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Didn’t this topic only have 4 pages yesterday? 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m glad someone else felt similar zeal. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can add All Saints Day to your list!🥳
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Fun fact: Halloween is actually a Christian holiday. Or at least it was. Take back Halloween! Also, I want to burn stuff now. 😃🔥
Oh, that sounds so cool! I love capes. My costume turned out well too. I actually managed to get my hair in a decent faux bob. I got 136 pieces of candy. One house passed out…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Baron’s like “grrrrrr grrrr GGRRRR I don’t like anyone” XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel —- Heading for Elderstrand with Sara
“Twenty… twenty thousand…” Marcel’s face remained mostly expressionless, but his fingernails pressed into his fists. He felt strangely tingly throughout his body.
After a long period of silence, during which they walked, he looked at her again. “I’m just passing through. There must be a…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Me furiously typing out my story and realizing I’m not procrastinating for once*
That’s what I was like last night. I’m so happy, I met my 500 words
on the dot. -
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whaley @loopylin
Sara —> Edge of Elderstrand with Marcel
“H-Hey, you must be a pilgrim…” the boy said. “I’m sorry for bothering you, but do you know what year it is?”
Pilgrim was dusty red, smooth and windblown like the surface of Mars. Sara let the familiar word calm her and took a deep breath. “The year? 2094. But…” she look the boy over.…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Flare, Ben Gunn – With Baron, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
Ben felt the wind and looked at the silver haired man.
“Why are you angry?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Me furiously typing out my story and realizing I’m not procrastinating for once*

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can meet up with meeeeee and with @hybridlore , we are by the forest and our characters are very confused
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy Halloween, You’d better watch out… the roleplay has gone crazy and it’s a struggle to keep up.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Being in the latest US timezone is the worst. Im so behind :(((
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah, what an interesting turn of phrase
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy Halloween/ Reformation Day/ November!
I still don’t understand the whole no quarter November thing but I like watching the minor arson each year
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
No girl, you’re good!! Seriously. I subscribed to this topic because I wanted to hear your response to Keilah’s questions. Thank you for the tips!
@whaley @ellette-giselle
Thanks!! 💕
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore I hope you see this, everything is moving so fast
Marcel —- Edge of Deepwild
Marcel caught up with the figure on the road. She was a girl, perhaps a young adult, and both their faces lit up in the moonlight as they saw each other.
“H-Hey, you must be a pilgrim…” Marcel said. “I’m sorry for bothering you, but do you know what year i…[Read more]
- Load More
