@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I mean, that’s a good thing, but then on the other hand, I now have to read four pages. : |
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I don’t really know what happened, people just started writing
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—With Flare, Ben Gunn, and Baron, Everstrand edge
Leon sighed, his stiff posture relaxing slightly. “I don’t know who they are. But you seem like you’re in trouble.” He took a step forward. “I don’t want to drive you away. I would much rather help you, and perhaps fight beside you against whatever hunts you, b…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
My goodness! Where did these four pages come from?!?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I actually managed to get my hair in a decent faux bob.
Aw that must have looked so cute. Speaking of which, I could do that with my hair… most of my hair is chopped off, so I bet a styled look would be easy to pull off.
One house passed out Ghirardellis chocolate.
Oh wow, that’s the jackpot. You’re lucky to get there before all t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—With Flare, Ben Gunn, and Baron, Everstrand edge
Leon’s tone matched the stern look on his face. “Then I suggest you leave. If you are not willing to take a risk and trust people, yet you are willing to take the risk of attacking someone you don’t even know, then you need to stay away. I will not have you ki…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin Also. I have to go do school, so I may be MIA for a bit.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin We should probably take turns so it’s not confusing…? Loopy, you wanna go?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel —- Heading for Elderstrand w/ Sara and Fel
Marcel had very little idea of what snow was. He studied the new girl doubtfully. Her white braid looked like the fur of a buffalo, gleaming starkly against the striped black wood of the forest. Marcel put his hands in his pockets and spoke for either of the girls to a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
btw, is Brutus Baron’s name, because if it’s not I’d like him to give his name as “Baron” soon, because this whole two different name thing is starting to get me mixed up.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—With Flare, Ben Gunn, and Baron, Everstrand edge
Leon rolled to his feet, the dagger still in his hand. Julian scrambled up and lunged at Brutus, but Leon yanked him back. “Good Lord, he’s something else.”
Carefully Leon moved to place himself between Brutus and Ben. “Everyone needs to calm down.” He pointed at B…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sara —> Edge of Elderstrand with Marcel & Felicity
There must be a town nearby, we can go together since it’s dark.” The boy suggested, glancing over at Sara.
Before she could answer, branches rustled, and someone tumbled out of the forest bordering the city. “2094?! Did you hit your head? It’s 18…..” The person—a youn…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooops…
Ben grabbed the man’s arm, trying to loosen it, but it was no use. “My- name- is- Ben- Gunn- who- are- you?”
Remove this and keep the rest.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle started the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
HELLO!!!
So excited because today is November and now I can release the beginning of the second book in my saga!
(tagging a few others who might have been reading the first one. @koshka @elishavet-pidyon)
Again, this is in draft form still, so feedback and critiques are welcome.
The Veil of Night
The F… -
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
AUGH. I’m sorry about that. Give me a sec to fix it, and then @whalekeeper can go next.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore oh whoops sorry I missed your most recent rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok extra character description just because- Fel is currently wearing a white shirt, brown pants, and a vest, but not the fancy kind of vest idk how to describe it. And her hair is in two braids and she’s wearing a brown leather cap. And boots.
Felicity – With Marcel and Sara, edge of Elderstrand
Felicity stumbled out…[Read more]
- Load More
