@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol he’s just a guy chill
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Uh, I may just have to die on this hill. I really, really need that scene.
It will become clear as soon as the next few scenes are posted.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep! He’s an amazing guy! And very chill and funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin That’s good. So he’s a pretty chill guy, he’s just messing around.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
WAIT! DOUG WILSON was your pastor!!!!
No way!!!
I have always dreamed of meeting him in person!!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol that’s my old pastor.
I get why the no quarter November thing makes people uncomfortable, but Pastor Wilson is actually a very chill person and I have never seen him judgmental or angry. I’ve only ever seen him be joyful and have a true love for Christ and the people around him. Same with his family.
I’m not defending his views necessarily,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Just look it up and watch from 2018 to now. They each have a little piece of backstory, if you want to know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr 🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
XD characters have such a great tendency of doing that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator No!
…..ok, fine, yes.
 I’ve already mentioned it on two forums so maybe we’ll leave this where it is……my parents will tease me to the end of the earth if they find out about the whole ordeal and I REALLY don’t want that. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint ok, yeah that sounds about right!
I didn’t think of that, but you’re probably right. I kind of like whimsical, just as long as it doesn’t get cheesy.
Yeah me too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I like it!!
I do think it was kinda hard to figure out who the POV character is. Maybe make that a little more clear.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry, just saw this now. I will try to pick a few characters and write their descriptions and role play some time later today. Thanks for tagging
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper no offense to HP fans or any series really. Just had to use something that I’ve seen split families and friendships, and I think that’s horrible.
Personally, I take the stance of “You can like whatever the Saxton Hale you like, as long as it’s not controlling you and it’s not encouraging you to try any stuff (magic, murder, substance…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator Well, other than that.
I think that falls less in the realm of “deadly sin” and more “proving yourself as an annoying miscreant.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s only evil if someone uses it for evil (and how, exactly, do you do that with Legos, may I ask? Lol)
You leave them on a well traveled floor.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooooohhh okay, well as long as it’s just satire 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, it’s funny and I enjoy watching fire, but the actual meaning of the video is too hateful for me. Disney is pretty selfish and pandering, I agree with him. But this guy seems like he has a lot of emotions pent up inside him, and forgot how to care about other humans. I can easily picture him trying to convince children that Frozen i…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ilahna —– (Border between Deepwild and Elderstrand)
Finally, Ilahna found the edge of the forest. Unfortunately, it was marked by a high wall. She stopped humming and let her Strings collapse. She looked up, examining the wall. It was about 50 feet high. She could probably make it.
She began a new melody, manifesting…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle very helpful backstory.
I was a little concerned, but now at least it’s funny.
Still a little traumatizing for new Christians and such if you don’t know the context though lol
- Load More
