@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alright!
Rina ——— Elderstrand
”Okay, then,” Rina said. “You don’t think there are more of these guards around? You search on the ground. I’ll follow on the roofs.”
Rina dropped through a portal and onto the roof of one of the buildings. She scanned the nearby streets, but didn’t see anything. The city spread out…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
10?
I think?
Maybe 12.
Come to think of it, he might be twelve for the age gap between him and Asher.
Never mind.
I might make them only a year apart because I actually like that better for his arch.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yayy rare lore dump, I figured you decided on her height for a reason.
Marcel — Edge of Deepwild
They stopped at a road junction, the city just up ahead.
“Never heard of an ink mine.” Marcel walked up to a sign ahead, which would direct them into the main street.
The girl dropped her cape and gave him…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae thank you!!
they were fun to draw. I might make this into a crossover fanfic.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper *lore dump activated* There’s a rumor in Fel’s world that her race/ethnicity are actually related to giants. They’re not, they’re just plain humans, but I wanted them to be close enough that the stories seem to have some truth to them. Felicity is on the shorter/average side.
@jonas @hybridloreFelicity— Edge of Elderstra…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t know how many of you on here are How To Train Your Dragon fans, but I know you’re out there lol, so here’s Toothless with Dell/Engineer from my current WIP (and in turn taken from a video game series):

I haven’t colored them yet, but I’m planning to.
this is how you know I’m really into something, when I combine it with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow that was so sad!!
How old is this poor kid anyway???
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey, after thinking about it, I don’t think I’ll participate in this RP because I know I won’t be able to keep up with it. Thanks for the invite, and I hope everyone has fun on here.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand, on a roof
Klethen looked at Ilahna in confusion. She must be from someplace very far away, he thought.
“What… never mind, can you get down again?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I think we’re between the city and forest, so either one lol. @whalekeeper @loopylin
Sara —> Edge of Elderstrand
“Well, then,” the man said. “Should we try the city? I have a feeling that’s where we’ll best find answers.”
Sara looked toward the deserted, ominous-looking city and bit her lip. “I guess so.”
As the four of them left the fo…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It took so long because when I was writing it I KEPT TAPPING OTHER LINKS (on accident, obviously) THAT TOOK ME AWAY AND DELETED WHAT I WROTE 😤😠
A common lament.
Ilahna —— Elderstrand, building roof
Ilahna frowned. “I…used my Strings.”
Levitating with Strings wasn’t necessarily easy, but it was fairly common for s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand, on a roof
Ilahna suggested they find out where they were. Klethen agreed immediately.
“It is odd, that neither of us know where we are.” He said, “How did you get here?” He glanced over the edge of the roof. “And how did you get up here?” The roof was relatively low, but there was no stair or ladder. And by the l…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ilahna —— Elderstrand, on a roof
This stranger was decidedly odd. His look of non-comprehension, Ilahn gathered that he didn’t know what “4th Voice” meant. That meant she must be somewhere far from home, with an entirely different cultural hierarchy. But then, Klethen claimed not to know this place either. How did two…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel — Edge of Deepwild
Marcel turned to face them, and the grass hovered motionlessly in a circle around him. “I’m… Marcel? I’m almost sure of that.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I guess Fel is about 6 and feet tall.
*6 1/2
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Uh…I think my charrie has made things chaotic in his little group (Ben Gunn, Flare, Leon, and Julian) XD. He’s a tiny bit paranoid.
lol XD XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
not that it matters much, but I checked my old notes and I guess Fel is about 6 and feet tall. I get confused about my character’s heights
@jonas @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Felicity — Edge of Elderstrand
For a moment, Felicity considered giving a false name just for the fun of it, but quickly decided against it.
“Felicity.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*cough* Imagine being motivated. *cough*
When’s the deadline? And do we post the story itself, or a link?
- Load More
